OUR PRAYERS FOR YOU IN THE YEAR 2009
To God be the glory for the grace to see another year—year 2009!
As usual, Opeyemi my wife, and Boluwatife and IfeOluwa our children are joining me to welcome you into the New Year with these prayers adapted from Isaiah 40:4-5 (AMP):
- Every valley in your life shall be lifted and filled up;
- Every mountain and hill shall be made low;
- The crooked and uneven shall be made straight and level, and the rough places a plain;
- The glory (majesty and splendor) of the Lord shall be revealed in your life; and
- All flesh shall see it together and glorify God with you.
Because the mouth of the Lord has spoken them, they will come to pass in your life this new year in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Happy and prosperous New Year!
In His service,
Bayo Afolaranmi (Pastor),
Baptist Building, Oke Bola,
PMB 5113, Ibadan 200001, Nigeria.
+234 805 515 9591
Send your reply directly to or copy me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. God bless you!!!