It is not fair to label those who want answers as racists, disillusioned right wingers, conspiracy nuts or any other convenient appellation thereby asking them to simply shut up. Lawsuits filed to require that an official vault document be produced have come from African Americans, democrats and a host of constitutionally concerned citizens.
In fact one You Tube offering about the matter garnered 750,000 views alone and the total viewing of videos and articles on the subject is somewhere near three million to date.
The problems with the birth certificate offered on the extreme left website the Daily Kos and a few other internet sites are too many to ignore. The short list is first that the document is not signed. Secondly it has no seal. Third is that the security border doesn’t match similar documents from the same time period. Other objections are that the race of Obama’s father is listed as African. In the early sixties the State of Hawaii listed African Americans as Negroes.
What is missing from the document is the doctor’s signature and physical characteristics at birth that every original birth certificate reveals.
Some interested party’s have submitted the internet document to the scrutiny of Adobe and graphic experts who all agree the document is highly questionable or a complete fraud. Is it? Who knows at this point? What is far more intriguing is the resistance being thrown at uncovering the true vault document. This is what is spawning suspicion and doubt.
Attorney Philip Berg has filed a writ of certiorari that should force the President Elect, the DNC and Co-Defendants to produce the document in accordance with law. Ambassador Alan Keyes has pending suits and a total of seventeen others are submitting their quests to various levels of state courts.
Here are the important reasons President Elect Obama should cooperate and put the whole matter to bed as quickly as possible.
1. Because he can. With a simple request to the Hawaii Bureau of Vital Statistics he can quash all doubt and get on with his administration.
2. He will remove the suspicions of millions of Americans, republicans, democrats and independents alike.
3. If ignored it could cause a constitutional crises unlike anything ever seen in this country. It would make questions of chads and incomplete voting cards look like a kindergarten problem by contrast.
4. It will indicate that Obama means business when he takes the oath of office and declares that he will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States.
5. It will give confidence to many of his opponents who may not agree with all his policies, but want to know that he is a completely honest man with the country’s best interest in mind.
6. It would put to rest the assertion that he is an elitist. All Americans must submit proper documentation of birth to get Social Security cards, driver’s license, security clearance and passports. He should be willing to carry out the first and the least of all his campaign promises contained in the slogan ‘Yes, we can.’ In America we can and according to law ‘we must.’
7. We will all sleep better at night!
It is a surprisingly simple matter to make it all go away but it is presently entrenched in court battles and suspicion. In a full page ad in The Washington Times Nov. 17, 2008 three questions are asked. Was Barack Obama born in Kenya? Is he really a citizen of Indonesia? Does the constitution still matter?
Good questions, we’re listening.
As a footnote even Jesus Christ was questioned about who he was and where he came from. “We know that God spake unto Moses: as for this fellow, we know not from whence he is.” (Jn 9:29) His own sisters and brothers warned him about doing things openly. “For there is no man that doeth any thing in secret, and he himself seeketh to be known openly. If thou do these things, show thyself to the world. (Jn7:4)
http://www.americanprophet.org is the place for news, articles, movie and book reviews and other insights for life. Rev Bresciani is a columnist for online and print publications and has over two million readers and counting.