1. Place a chair outside and sit down in the shade. Better still - go for a little walk in a leafy backyard, nature reserve or botanic gardens. Find a pleasing spot and sit on a log or a rock.
2. Listen to the sounds of the birds around you. Try to imagine what they are saying to each other.
3. Observe an insect or spider moving around. Watch quietly and simply marvel.
4. Breathe in the aromas of your natural surroundings. Flowers, freshly cut grass, wet ground, and/ or eucalyptus leaves, are good ingredients for this.
5. Blend all of the above slowly and gently so as not to damage any of the subtle notes and flavours.
6. Marinate in the calm assurance that the Earth and all that are in it belong to God.*
SERVES: Approximately 6 billion people.
* Psalm 24:2
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by Susan Johnstone or search for articles on the same topic or others.