1. If we spent as much time praying as we do worrying then our life would be much happier.
2. Music, expecially Christian music, is good for the heart and soul. It calms your spirit and refocuses your attention on God.
3. Difficult times bring out the best in God's people.
4. Waking up to the early fog that covers the land is like a breath of air from God, it comforts and refreshes our day.
5. Family makes life important.
6. Sharing what you have makes you a richer person.
7. Giving to those without makes you stronger within.
8. We are never out of God's sight.
9. Singing a song or hymn to God brings joy to the Lord and makes our spirits find a special peace with the Lord.
10. No matter what happens today know God, Christian friend,will take care of you.
11. Children are the joy of life. Your grown children are a blessing given you by God.
12. Stop fretting about today and look toward eternity where Christ is waiting for us to come home.
13. Each day brings us one step closer to going home to the Lord. How will you prepare to spend a portion of this day with the Lord?
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR,
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE Read more articles by Frances Loftiss Carroll or search for other articles by topic below.