"The one thing I want from God, the thing I seek the most of all is the privilege of meditating in his temple, living in his presence every day of my life, delighting in his uncomparable perfections and glory." Psalms 27:4 L.B.
1. What can compare with the view of eternity. Peering through the Hubble telescope beyond the edge of our known universe where all you see is a continuence of the same, endless stars and galaxys seemingly going on forever.
2. What can compare with the brilliant spectrum of color in the rainbow after a storm--the promise from our Creator that the earth would never again be destroyed by flood.
3. What can compare with the tall ancient cedars in the Redwood forest that have weathered through hundreds of years only to stand mighty and proud in our day.
4. What can compare with the giant, sparkling crystals in a mexico cave that make men look small.
5. What can compare to the roar of the ocean on a sandy, coastal beach with foaming waves crashing against the shore line, its boundries set before time began.
6. What can compare to the numberless varieties of aquadic life in all the rivers, lakes and oceans.
7. What can compare to the lilies of the field and all the wildflowers bursting with color on hills and valleys after a good spring rain, arousing our sense of smell and sight.
8. What can compare to the enormous number of species in the animal kingdom, each having their own uniqueness and purpose with man given the privilege of naming them all.
9. What can compare with the eyesight of the hawk and eagle having eight times more power then humans and able to spot prey from great distances, never missing their mark.
10. What can compare with a bull elk standing tall and majestic against a background of purple hued moutains, green pines and azar blue sky.
11. What can compare to the fragile tiny wings of the hummingbird that flutter 50 times per second in a figure eight giving this smallest of bird amazing mobility.
12. What can compare to the barn owl that has the ability to revolve its head in a complete circle and find its prey in the darkness of night.
13. What can compare with the formation of Canadian geese in flight to its warmer ground and instinctively knowing how to get there.
14. What can compare with the humble bee and its vital importance in the pollination of our gardens, tree's and flowers, keeping them balanced and productive.
15. What can compare with the work ethics of the ant family carrying 50 times their own weight while they fufill their pre-assigned jobs.
16. What can compare to newborn babys, a likeness of its parents and Creator God who taught them to praise Him perfectly and planned out each day of their lives.
Yes, He made them all as a testamony of His love for us so that man would have no excuse as He stands before a Holy Creator God.
" Since earliest of times men have seen the earth and sky and all God made and have known of His existence and great eternal power. So they will have no excuse when they stand before God at Judgment Day. " Rom. 1:20 L.B.