Aging comes in two types. They are the cause of genetic inheritance or intrinsic aging. The other one is due to external influence or extrinsic factors made by our environment.
The aging due to inheritance – or the natural type of aging – will normally occur during a person’s mid-20. Our collagen begins to slow down in production. Thus, elastin which enables our skin into snapping back to place will lose elasticity. The dead cells in the skin won’t be shedding quickly; the turnover for new skin will be decreasing somehow too.
The extrinsic type of aging has been the cause of an external influence. Some of the factors are given below:
• Sun – make sure that you’re always ready with sun block or cream to protect your skin from the ultraviolet ray of the sun which harms or cause wrinkles when we aged.
• Our facial expression – Have you been doing some facial exercise to maintain your fresh looking image? Still thinking that this will be of assistance in youthful outlook? Quit that! When our skin age it really loses their elasticity, stopping to go back to their fine lines state and it become permanently marked to your face thus become wrinkles.
• The gravity – it is constantly pulling down the body. Causing our noses to droop down, elongation of ears, falling of eyelids, disappearing of upper and lower lips telling you that you’re aging.
Tiptop tips for a younger looking skin:
1. To prevent – you’ll not be able to control aging but when you take good care of the skin may gradually slower the aging process.
• Avoid getting yourself a tan
• Stay away from sun during 10 am up to 4 pm, this is the time when the ultraviolet rays are very strong.
• Get yourself into a wide brimmed hat or an umbrella when going outside.
2. By treatment procedures – there are techniques to reduce premature aging and that is very in for the high class society, like:
• Those injectable filler, they fit for those people that are very busy and got not time for surgical recoveries.
• The radio frequency tightening of the skin, it’s a choice than that of original type of facelift.
• Laser, peeling and the microdermabrasion – it restores our skin, gives a smooth and a refresher style image.
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by Ma. Sheila Escuro or search for articles on the same topic or others.