This website is one of the best Christian websites of its kind on the market today however the team at Faith writers should in my personal view try the following steps below and see whether anything materialises from it to increase funds and users:
1. Email & write to every church worldwide informing them of the site as many people may not be aware of it, I certainly came across it by accident and would have loved to have been aware of it about 2 years earlier as I would have written more articles however sometimes there is a time and place for things as stated in Ecclesiastes.
2. Request from every church worldwide a donation of $10 a year to keep this site up and running i.e. become a part of the Faith writers 500. The main benefits being that this is a great site to gain sermon information from, to publish work and encourage new writers within the church and perhaps have a specific writing ministry in their church – see point 5 for more details.
3. Articles translatable into all world languages and perhaps increase a team of volunteer translators that could gain experience, reference and to work with Christian people.
4. Testimonial Page: It would be great to have quotes from people like Desmond Tutu, Archbishop of Canterbury amongst others about what they think of this website, this may increase numbers of people if they endorse this.
5. Writing Ministry Course for churches: A course should be set up specifically to highlight and recruit gifted Christian writers from the body of your congregation.
6. Stand at National Conferences: It would be great to see stands at events in the UK such as Easter People, Spring Harvest and New Vine to spread the word with a National Representative at each country with a team of volunteers supported from Head Office.
This could be done worldwide by having a National Coordinator i.e. USA, Canada etc.
What do the team at Faith writers think of these suggestions?
Mark Crossley - email@example.com
Read more articles by Mark E Crossley or search for articles on the same topic or others.