Encourage Yourself In the Lord
A letter to the lowly
(Prov.3:34 Surely he scorneth the scorners: but he giveth grace unto the lowly.)
8. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
When God gives you grace, he gives you elegance, smartness, talent, confidence, certainty, self-assurance. He shows you his kindness, his compassion, his sympathy, his concern, his care and consideration for you. He blesses you with approval, support, backing, and provisions. He sustains you and carries you. He holds you up, maintain you, cover you with good things, miracles, and he consecrates you.
With God's grace, he adorns you with beauty; he embellishes you, enhances you with honor and enriches you with fortification. His grace dignifies you giving you favor, and honor, distinguishing you, exalting you and applauding you. He makes you holy, purifying you.
7. Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
8. Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle.
9. Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
Lift up your head and be encouraged.
9. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
May God Bless You,
Read more articles by Alfreda Byars or search for articles on the same topic or others.
Like reading Christian Articles? Check out some more options. Read articles in Free Reprints, Main Site Articles, Most Read Articles or our highly acclaimed Challenge Articles.
JOIN US at FaithWriters for Free. Grow as a Writer and Spread the Gospel.
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! TRUST JESUS NOW
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.