Encourage Yourself In the Lord
A letter to the lowly
(Prov.3:34 Surely he scorneth the scorners: but he giveth grace unto the lowly.)
8. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
When God gives you grace, he gives you elegance, smartness, talent, confidence, certainty, self-assurance. He shows you his kindness, his compassion, his sympathy, his concern, his care and consideration for you. He blesses you with approval, support, backing, and provisions. He sustains you and carries you. He holds you up, maintain you, cover you with good things, miracles, and he consecrates you.
With God's grace, he adorns you with beauty; he embellishes you, enhances you with honor and enriches you with fortification. His grace dignifies you giving you favor, and honor, distinguishing you, exalting you and applauding you. He makes you holy, purifying you.
7. Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
8. Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle.
9. Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
Lift up your head and be encouraged.
9. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
May God Bless You,
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR,
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
Read more articles by Alfreda Byars or search for other articles by topic below.
Read more by clicking on a link:
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles.
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review.
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through
Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.