If you are thinking about joining a home based business with a consumable product and a good compensation plan, the following are guidelines you need to gauge your choices by.
1. 45 rpm records were a great idea, but are not worth much in the CD Rom
world of today. Make sure that the company you are looking at is in an industry that is growing and expanding. What kind of a future do the products or services have?
2. Have they been in business longer than five years? Less than 8% actually make it to this mark. Don't get caught up in a "Ground Floor Opportunity". Most never make it off the ground and 92% never make 5 years
3. Are the products or services purchased over and over on a regular basis, preferably
monthly? Will you have collections, deliveries, quotas, employees or employers?
4. Is the company creditable and financially solid? Can you check it out through the Better
Business Bureau, Direct Selling Association, local or state authorities, or other reputable
5. Does the company have a strong management team in place? Is the leadership experienced? Do you like them?
6. Does the company have a strong internet strategy? Do they have a corporate presence
as well as replicating web sites for the representatives on a 24/7 basis?
7. Is there a simple duplicable system in place for presenting, training, and marketing? Is it
available to all representatives regardless of location?
8. Is the company growing? Are they USA only or worldwide?
9. Do they currently have an Internet Marketing Plan?
10. Can you build your business anywhere without any limits to growth, or geographical
boundaries or time restrictions?
11. Does the company have a compensation plan that works?
12. If you put in the time will you be rewarded accordingly?
13.Is there immediate weekly and/or long term residual income provided?
14. Will your family be able to inherit the benefits of your hard work?
15. Does the business seem interesting and fun?
16. Do you like your prospective business partner/sponsor? You will be partnering with both the company and your sponsor so make sure you feel both are a good match for you. Get all your questions answered so you can make the
decision if it's for you. - IT MAY NOT BE FOR YOU !!!
I asked, and found these answers when I joined Xango back in 2004, and have never looked back.
Join me by visiting www.freda.myjetstream.net, sign in, listen to the videos, read the script, sign up as a pre-enrollee, all at no cost or obligation. Want to know about our product? Sign in and visit
www.freda.themangosteenrevolution.com. When you have completed the tour, you will KNOW.