John the Baptist said of Christ he will baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire;
Acts 1:8; Jesus said; You shall receive power after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and you shall be witnesses unto me……..
Acts 2:1… When the day of Pentecost was fully come…
• They were all filled with the Holy Ghost
• All of them experienced the fire of God
• They all spoke in new tongues as the Holy Spirit gave them utterance
• They were all drunk in the Holy Ghost (you cannot get drunk without drinking)
• Peter preached in power… conviction of sin fell on the crowd
• 3000 repented and were baptized in water
• signs and wonders came at the same time
What happened among the crowd? They all felt the power of the Holy Ghost, they were not just telt; they felt!!
Peter and John Acts 3
‘Such as I have I give’ the Holy Ghost wasn’t given to be locked up in you so that you can have goose bumps, ‘he was given so that you could give people something they could feel’
The Holy Ghost wasn’t given so that you could talk well he was given so that ‘you could give the world something they could feel’
The cripple could walk, he ‘felt’ the power of Pentecost being released into his body and he leapt up and walked straight into the temple to give God the glory…
The religious men were not happy but couldn’t argue against the notable miracle that was done among them
God had stretched forth his hand to heal and to do signs and wonders by the name of Jesus. ‘People felt Gods hand’
With great power the apostles witnessed… and great grace was upon them all.
‘Such as I have I give’ people don’t need any more fine preaching ‘they need to ‘feel’ the power of God’
Oh, what it means to be filled with Him. You can do nothing of yourself, but He that is in you will win the victory. Your whole being has become the temple of the Spirit. Your mouth, your mind, your whole being becomes exercised and worked upon by the Spirit of God.
Out of this Holy Ghost filling flows a healing stream, a sea where demons drown like pigs, a river of pure life where dying souls find life.
• You who are baptized in the Holy Ghost’ release His power to heal, to deliver the oppressed and to set the captives free.
• Let the sick ‘feel’ his healing power
• Let the oppressed ‘feel’ his anointing that sets the captive free
• Let the lost ‘feel’ the power that raised Christ from the dead.
There is a Christ in you desiring to heal and to save the world… release him and you will not have to do much telling… your words can be few…
You don’t have to pray down the Holy Ghost, ‘he lives in you’
You just need to release the Holy Spirit for he will bring new life, who ever he touches shall be free indeed.
How much longer church? How much longer does a crippled world have to wait now that the ‘day of Pentecost has fully come’
If you have the Holy Ghost you are endued with power to heal, deliver, save and set free all who come to Christ… ‘such as you have, give’
Give and it shall be given unto you, good measure, shaken down, running over
Be Christ’s, be filled, be free and God will work with you confirming His word with signs following… Mark 16:20
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by David Robinson or search for articles on the same topic or others.