Itís time for school to start and many of you are having those normal anxieties such as new friends, new classes, new schools and changes in your appearance. Well, I would like to give you some words of encouragement as you enter a new season.
1. God loves you unconditionally and you are fearfully and wonderfully made. You have a special purpose and God will use your talents to reach many people.
2. Make sure you represent Christ in your actions and words. You should be an instrument of His love and grace. Your generosity and kindness just may lead someone to Christ.
3. Respect your parents and adult relatives. They know whatís best for you and they have a lot of wisdom to teach you.
4. Be diligent in your studies and donít be afraid to ask for help. Even King Solomon asked for wisdom from God to help him govern Israel. God will give you understanding too.
5. Try eating healthy foods such as fruits and vegetables. Drinking water is also essential because it cleans out the junk in your body.
6. Find friends who are like-minded and who want to see you grow in Christ. But also make friends with lost people, as they might be interested in the gospel.
7. Make sure you get your rest. In the Bible God rested on the seventh day so itís important for all of us.
8. In dating situations, date someone who is equally yoked and who wonít put you in a tempting situation. Avoid places where you can fall into sexual sin.
9. Study Godís Word, especially Proverbs. Itís a good book for teenagers.
10. Enjoy your school year!
Read more articles by thea english or search for articles on the same topic or others.