1. May I be a channel, not a dam today – of Your Holy Spirit. Help me to recognize sin in my life immediately, to confess it, to not repeat it, and to accept Your forgiveness, to let the Channel of your Spirit flow outward.
2. May I put no person, thing or endeavor ahead of keeping a close intimate friendship and relationship with You. May I Live today as if it’s the last one before You Come.
3. May I live this day as Your child, enjoying this world, but not as a permanent part of it. May I remember that my body is temporary – this world temporary.
4. May I remember to Seek You first for wisdom before making important decisions, to move forwardly carefully and to discern Your checks, from simple obstacles.
5. May I remember to read, study, meditate and memorize Your Word.
6. May I persist in your Word and Your Promises, not my own imaginings or fears.
7. May I love my partner you’ve given me as much, or more, than myself today.
8. May I seek to honor in word and deed to only honor and benefit my partner and others.
9. May I say nothing that will damage or hurt, either present or absent.
10. May I treat each person in my life today as if they are sent directly from You.
11. May I hang onto the good things, but knowing the weak areas of others, accepting and loving them like You do me – especially those in my Christian and earthly family. May I see myself as You see me; a work in progress – constantly putting on the new man, overcoming the old.
12. May I be an example in every way to my children, in a way that they will want to know You, not wasting any of the time with them that You’ve given me.
13. May I look for divine appointments that You’ve arranged.
14. May I do my best as if each job is done in Your very Presence.
15. May I remember to not only look out for my interests, but also for the interests of others.
16. May I live life in balance, not going to extremes.
17. May I seek to know You more intimately, see Your Hand in every situation, see every person as from You, see every set-back as an opportunity, to walk with Your Spirit – not running ahead or lagging behind, thankful in everything.
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by Catherine Craig or search for articles on the same topic or others.