This is a list of some of the more unusual things I learned during my 4 years living in the dorms at a public university. Enjoy.
10. How to live with roommates and floor mates whom, under any other circumstances you would not touch with a 10-foot pole.
9. The 6th floor of a 12 floor building is a completely safe place to be in case of a tornado. In fact, it’s your university approved designated tornado shelter area.
8. How to go from sound asleep to alert and in class in 15 minutes flat.
7. Defensive driving, courtesy of all those who decided to party a little too much.
6. Weekends begin on Thursday. You’re considered a good student if you actually go to class on Friday.
5. How to run down multiple flights of stairs at 3am because someone decided it would be fun to put the TV remote in the microwave.
4. How to get professors off on tangents, in hopes of delaying the test one more day.
3. How to complete a project worth a major portion of your grade while listening to loud music, the TV, screaming, loud talking, and fort building…. simultaneously.
2. The many uses of curse words, and how they can precede almost any adjective to “enhance” its meaning. Who knew they were so versatile?
And the number one thing you may learn while attending a public college, whether you want to or not is...
The amazing capabilities of the human body, and how it can sustain itself on nothing more than pizza, Ramen noodles, and ice cream for indefinite periods of time.
There is now a sequel to this list, where I share more of the gems of wisdom I picked up in my 4 years of college.
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by Allison Egley or search for articles on the same topic or others.
Read More -
Free Reprints, Main Site Articles, Most Read Articles or highly acclaimed Challenge Articles. Read Great New Release Christian Books for FREE in our Free Reads for Reviews Program. Christian writers can
JOIN US at FaithWriters for Free. Grow as a Writer and help spread the Gospel.
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
Hire a Christian Writer, Christian Writer Wanted, Christian Writer Needed, Christian Content Needed
Find a Christian Editor, Hire a Christian Editor, Christian Editor, Find a Christian Writer
TRUST JESUS TODAY
Free Audio Bible 500 Plus Languages
Faith Comes By Hearing.com