If you are like me you have trouble figuring out how to romance the man in your life. You have tried a lot of things and sex seems to be the only thing that he relates to romance. While he may appreciate the effort you put into planning some great evening he just can’t seem to wait to get to the sex. Well that probably won’t change, when we put on our sexiest dress look great for our man, and then expect him to have fun doing what we want to do. He is probably too polite to say he is bored or does not want to go see the “chick flick” you have been waiting to see. His mind will keep wondering how long he has to wait until he can get the dress off.
If you want to plan a date you husband will love make sure you think about his interests, no matter how boring or silly they seem to you, and be honest don’t you want him to do the same for you. If his idea of fun is playing video games go rent a two player game he would like and play together. If he likes sports get tickets so you can go to a game together. If he likes hunting go with him (you don’t have to shoot anything) and sneak around looking for animals together. You can see where I am going with this do what he likes to do, who knows you might actually end up with a new activity that you both enjoy. Change your attitude about the things that he does that you don’t want to do, it really is not that hard when you remember you are spending quality time with him and learning to show him love in a way that is meaningful to him.
Planning a date that is mostly sexual is another way to ensure that your man really enjoys his evening. If you have children you should find a babysitter or even better places for them to stay the night. Make sure that you don’t forget to inform you husband that you need him home that night. Now I am going to show you some possible ideas of things to do with your time alone.
First deal with a meal don’t do all of them and if you are cooking indoors try doing it with an apron only.
• Make his favorite meal (but don’t eat too much you will get sleepy and sluggish).
• Make a light desert, like warm strawberries over biscuits.
• Make a fire or light up the grill and roast marshmallows.
Before the man event
• Listen to sexy music
• Take a bath together
• Drink anything you want from fancy stem wear.
• Watch an action movie or his favorite kind of movie.
• Give a back, neck, foot or whole body massage.
• Buy a romantic board game to play or make or make one (agree before playing how you will handle things you are not comfortable doing)
• Strip for him (you don’t have to put on music and dance just slowly take off each piece of clothing saving the best for last)
• Ask him about his bedroom fantasies and try at least one, if he can’t think of any ask him to think about it for next time.
• Wear lingerie or some sexy costume.
• Get some warming massage oil and use your imagination.