Text: (Mark 1:23-26) “And there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit; and he cried out, saying, let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? Art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art; the Holy one of God. And Jesus rebuked him, saying, hold thy peace, and come out of him. And when the unclean spirit had torn him, and cried with a loud voice, he came out of him”.
Demons are evil spirits without bodies and always seeking bodies to operate in and out (Eph. 6:12; Matt. 8:29; Jude 6; Mark 1: 23-24; Matt. 12:24; Mark 5:13; Mark 5:2, 2 ;Peter 2:4; Matt. 12: 43-45).
Demons doesn’t die when any mankind they possess dies. They simply leave such a human body and to look out for another body to re-possess. Until their actual time of death in hell fire. As concluded and executed by God; and their case files close by living God in Heaven (Lord Jesus Christ).
There is a need these days for believers to have a balance understanding and maintain a scriptural attitude to the activities of Satan and his demons/human agents.
The origin of demons came into being as a result of Satan’s rebellion and fall. And that marked the beginning of all evil that was not existence in the world before. (1/3) One third of the angels in heaven were driven out by God out off heaven; as well as Satan (Lucifer) that deceived them. The company of falling spirits now constitute the arrows of the kingdom of darkness with established hierarchies (Eph. 6:12). And in fulfilling Satan’s purposes and Satanic programmes on earth; they are variously referred to in the scripture as unclean spirits or evil spirits or demons.
Demons are evil spirit beings that seen to take special delight in expressing themselves in this material world through various status; especially that of human beings. They possess all the normally spirit parts of personality ; like: will, intelligence, self-awareness, emotion, and speech. As they are demonic origin, so also they have a sure end from God, a fact they themselves as fully aware of (Matt. 8:28, 29).
Characteristics of Demons:
a. They have life.
b. They have intelligence.
c. They work for Satan.
d. They bows at the mention of the name of Lord Jesus Christ (Phil. 2:10).
e. They hate God and mankind.
f. They know that their time is very short (Matt. 8:28, 29).
Aims And Objectives Of Demons (Satanic Evil Forces):
The Holy Bible tells us in the book of (John 10:10) that,. “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy”.
Demons are very strategic to Satan’s operations and activities in this polluted world. Being not omnipresent, Satan accomplishes his purposes for nations, cities, towns, whole communities, worldwide against families, individual and entire mankind (seed of God) through demons instrumentality (Daniel 10:13; Rev. 16:13, 14).
Summarized basic Aims And Objectives Are As Follows:
Enticements into evil, enslavement of mind and body, deception into falsehood and addition to sinful habits. They are also responsible for body afflictions (sicknesses and diseases), mental derangement and torture. Others are to deceive, accuse, resist, tempt condemn, manipulate and to control, defile, oppose, to steal, kill and destroy, entice, torture, pressurized, etc.
Demonic Entry Points:
1. Ancestral sin: Demons can come ,in as a result of ancestral sin (Exo. 20:3-5; Ecc. 10:8).
2. Personal Sin: Anyone that sins, be it said, small sin or big sin. Sin is sin. And sins creates an open ways for demons to come in expressly (John 3:34). Especially sexual sins: fornication, adultery, incest, bestiality, homosexual (lesbianism/Gay), and harlotry people that delight in having immoral acts with demon-infected personalities like prostitutes; are in great danger. Many prostitutes got pythons implanted into their virgin as /wombs and many men tip of penis are snakes; also without even many of the victims knowing what Satan did unto them or turned them into. Unless, Satan direct senior agents(Like those in 999 levels). And that fully know what they are doing( satanic humam channels of destructions).
Beloved, there are evil forces in operation going to and fro. And being a prophet of most High God since 1994; God empowered me, I have had the opportunity with the gift of my discernment of spirits to be able to see both sides of powers in operations. There are powers in operations both good and bad in the world we living in.
About seventy-five percent (75%) of demonic problems comes from illicit/ sexual abused acts; while about (15%) comes from love of money; while about (5%) comes from pride and the other areas.
3. Unholy home where one’s parent doesn’t recognized Lord Jesus Christ; can open ways for demons to come in and consequently also have access to one’s children.
4. Curses can also bring in demons.
5. Unprofitable covenants can also bring in demons.
6. Demonic inclines books or materials like: six and seven books of Moses, astrology books, pornography materials can also pave an express ways for demons to come in without delay.
7. Demons can also come in via a woman womb to an unborn baby. Especially, as a result of unholy touching of one’s stomach by evil minded satanic agents. Also adultery, sexual abuse can also aid them or grant license to them quickly to come in .
Also, through spirits of rejection acts, when a woman is pregnant and the man that was responsible, knoweth fully well that he’s responsible and decided to say that he is not responsible. Demons can also borrow such a an avenue to operate urgently, even though, if he later again turns back to accept. It is only deliverance that should be conducted for the intended or arrival baby that can eliminate former sayings; in order to block demons not to operates.
8. Involvement in cultism can also bring in demons (Deut. 18:10-12).
9. Possession of Satanic properties/objects is one’s home can also attract demons in. watch and examine various types of artefest before buying/placing such items into your home. Infact one should pray upon anything bought with one’s money before taking such artefest into someone home. While, artefest that bears/carry/promotes Satan/his demons and his writings should not be bought at all; e.g. status of a devil, mermaid, snakes, etc. (especially ,if someone is of elementary Christian stage).
10. Some other people too got demonized through pride – prompting associations and social clubs (Lev. 19:31; Rev. 16:13, 14; John 13:27; Ecc. 10:8; 1 Cor. 6:16; 10:20, 21).
How To Deal With Demons
1. From outside one’s body resist them (James 4:7).
2. From within one’s body: expel them out in Jesus name (Mark 16:17).
JESUS IS LORD
Here are some materials that can be useful for those willing to know much about forces of darkness operations methodology.
The items are:
a .Live Testimony of Evang.(Mrs.)Grace Onyejiaka, in the Exposition Of The Mermaid kingdom,vol.1,2 and 3(audio ).She was an ex-marine agent before she was arrested/delivered by Lord Jesus Christ.
b. Return From The Powers Of Darkness
Authored by: Emmanuel Eni.
c. Occult Grand Master Now in Christ
Authored by: Apostle Nathan Uzorma