SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE
HIRE THIS WRITER
1. Love demands that we actually love and
not just fake it.
2. Love demands that we truly give of
ourselves and not just want everything
3. Love demands that we really care about
other people, even if they should be
poor, dirty or even ignorant, out of
their own unwise desire.
4. Love demands that we be silent when we
have nothing constructive and loving to
5. Love demands that we share all that we
know to be true and wise, with the
innocent ones and even with the guilty.
We cannot judge. It may not be their
6. Love demands that Love itself must be
understood in the light of God’s own
7. Love demands that we be both fair and
just in our opinions about life and
8. Love demands that we treat every living
soul as the most beloved soul in the
9. Love demands that we begin to think
like God and behave in His Image.
10. And Love also demands that we be true
and honest with our God and love Him
with all our heart and soul.
We have the Ten Commandments to live by but these are just the ten most common demands of Love.
Anita Louise Thomas
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR, LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
Read more articles by Anita Thomas or search for other articles by topic below.
Search for articles on: (e.g. creation; holiness etc.)Read more by clicking on a link:
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles.
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review.
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.