Valentines Day - Flirting With Your Spouse
by Angie Lewis
Free to Share
Author requests article critique
Free to Share
Author requests article critique
SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE
HIRE THIS WRITER
So what's the big deal about St. Valentine's Day? Well it is the day of love, romance and flirting. What about married couples? I mean, married couples can still sizzle and dazzle each other even if they have been married, five, ten or twenty years, right? So lets start flirting.
Men, you first, have some fun and impress your wife with your love!
1. Set the ambiance and mood of the bedroom by turning off all the lights except one red light bulb in a corner lamp. Sit down on the bed and just stare into your wife's eyes. You won't be able to do this without laughing because your wife will want to know why you are behaving so strange. When she asks, tell her that you are flirting with her because you love her and miss giving her attention like you used to. She'll love that.
2. Give her your smiling and laughing attention for the rest of the evening. Ask her how her day went. Get interested in your wife and what she has to say. Nothing makes a woman feel good about her self more than when her man is genuinely interested in her. Lock your gaze with her when you are listening to her talk. When she is done talking, kiss her lightly on the lips.
3. Prepare ahead of time something homemade and tasty to eat, like a chocolate fondue or a chocolate mousse pie. You can do this, if you put your mind to it. Homemade treats are so much more enjoyable and romantic then store bought. But if you really can't cook, at least buy something chocolaty, that is if your wife likes chocolate.
4. Hug and touch your wife whenever you think of it. Don't wait until you want sex, hug her and give her a back rub. Bring out the homemade pie and cut your wife a piece, and watch her as she gobbles down your delicious pie. Make your wife impressed with your cooking talents.
5. Hide an expensive box of chocolates under your wife's pillow. After sex talk some more. Don't just roll over and go to sleep.
Ladies, you're next. Do you ever flirt with your husband? Valentines Day is not just for lovers but for married lovers too. I don't care how long you have been married; it is absolutely imperative that you keep your marriage upbeat, romantic, and hot!
1. If you normally don't wear your hair up, then put it up in a sexy bun and put on some red lipstick and greet him at the door in something skimpy. Give him a long sensual kiss right before you sit down to eat his favorite home cooked meal. He might ask you what all this is for. Tell him that you miss flirting with him. He'll like that.
2. Have your own Valentines chocolate hunt. Hide individual wrapped chocolates for your husband in your lingerie drawer. Give your husband little hints and clues about where the candy is without actually telling him. Have the candy hidden in a pair of new skimpy, lacy, sheer panties.
3. Put on a brand new slinky nightgown and sit down on the bed acting as if you only want to talk. Let one of the straps drape down on your arm. Make sure you are wearing his favorite perfume and your hair is tidy and combed. Start reading your favorite book. Glance up at him every once in while and give him a big smile. Continue playing hard to get for a while and watch what happens.
4. Buy some new red silk sheets, and have the bed drawn back and ready for love. Have only one candle lit. Hide a box of expensive chocolates under your husband's pillow.
Enjoy loving the man you married!
Angie Lewis, author of Journey on the Roads Less Traveled has written a new book, Love The Man Your Married. In her book Angie shares and answers comments and questions from couples about marriage related issues that affect couples today.
The book involves all areas in marriage that couples need to know and understand and apply for a successful marriage. This book is a most reliable resource for married couples, from infidelity issues to complete forgiveness.
It is my hope that all couples find and begin to utilize the biblical truths for their marriage by reading and studying this book.
"LOVE THE MAN YOU MARRIED" Has been released--get your copy today!
For more information on these books visit Angie's websites http://www.spiritual.journeybooks.4t.com
Subscribe to get your FREE monthly newsletter so you can learn to stay happily and forever married! http://www.heavenministries.com
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR, LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
Read more articles by Angie Lewis or search for other articles by topic below.
Search for articles on: (e.g. creation; holiness etc.)Read more by clicking on a link:
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles.
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review.
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.