I Hope For You…
I Hope For You…
Stephen A. Peterson
• I hope you will have the courage to be loving and forgiving of those who dislike even hate you when it would be easier to hate them back.
• I hope you will have prosperity enough to meet your spiritual, emotional and social needs.
• I hope you will have enough joy in your heart that will flow into the hearts of your loved ones.
• I hope you will have many friends to help you deal with your grief and losses for they will visit you.
• I hope you will have humor enough to melt the difficult days that will surely come your way.
• I hope you will have enough praise from those who love you to give you strength enough to stand up to and honestly face your burdens.
• I hope you will pray for the unconditional love of God to light your pathway to truth and eternal life.
• I hope you will have good mental and physical health on your adventure with what is called life.
• I hope you have enough peace in the smallest corners of your heart and in the fullness of your life in the midst of a world that knows it not.
• I hope you know truth not in the world’s view but in God’s.
• I hope you will have enough faith to keep you happy, strong and prayful in a world that wishes to steal these treasures.
• I hope you will pray for yourself, your loved ones and the world in this most unsettled period of human and world history.
…And may the Lord bless you and keep you and show His countenance to you and give you everlasting peace! Amen.
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR, LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
Read more articles by Stephen A. Peterson or search for other articles by topic below.
Search for articles on: (e.g. creation; holiness etc.)Read more by clicking on a link:
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles.
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review.
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
What words of encouragement, like the Shephards' annointing with oil.