I am fed up! Tired of hearing it! Mad! If I hear another report about taking the Ten Commandments down again, I’ll just…just scream! Then the Lord spoke to my heart… For every one that has been taken down, 1000 should have taken its place!
Why hasn’t every God-fearing, Bible believing Christian in America posted their own Ten Commandments in their yards? Why hasn’t every God-fearing Bible believing church in America put up their own Ten Commandment monument outside on their own property?
Here are 3 extreme reasons why we must replace what has been torn down…
The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.
…for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
Every single person who walks by and reads those words receives light! Every man who gazes upon it receives understanding. Every woman reading those words is being taught by the very Lawgiver Himself! Every child would clearly understand right from wrong.
From the website Adherents.com: Here are the top ten religious bodies and their memberships:
1. Roman Catholic Church: 66,407,105 (2002)
2. Southern Baptist Convention: 16,400,000 (2003)
3. United Methodist Church: 8,251,042 (2002)
4. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints: 5,503,192 (2003)
5. Evangelical Lutheran Church in America: 5,038,066 (2002)
6. Church of God in Christ: 5,000,000 (1991)
7. Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.): 3,595,259 (2001)
8. National Baptist Convention of America: 3,500,000 (1987)
9. Assemblies of God: 2,687,366 (2002)
10. Lutheran Church –Missouri Synod: 2,512,714 (2003)
Approximately 119 MILLION people here in this list claim membership to a church body! Let’s just divide that by half and that would be 59.5 MILLION people that could take a stand for the Ten Commandments. Wouldn’t you like to see that many Ten Commandments signs in those yards? And what about the church property itself?
WHERE are the missing Commandments?