1. Who was Bathsheba's grandfather?
2.Name at least one time when a God-ordained ritual was used to murder someone?
3.Who rejected and repudiated his first wife only to end up losing sexual access to all of his other wives?
4. How old was Jesus approximately when the wise men found him?
5. Whose a)land was raided causing loss of servants, b) had livestock die because of lightning, c) had animals stolen, d) had property destroyed by a windstorm, e) lost children, and had to care for a spouse stricken all throughout with cancer from brain to the toe?
6. Who had no wife but has many children?
7. Name 3 people in the Bible who had a history of mental instability?
8. Who was de facto king after Saul died?
9. There were three women whom the law condemned in Jesus' lineage. Who were they?
10. Who built a city because he was unsuccessful in any other work?
11. Who was the first King of Peace to give God's people bread and wine?
12. In Joseph's dream of the sun, moon, and stars, who did the moon represent?
13. When Jesus prayed in the garden of Gethsemani, who was watching Him?
14. What was the first mark of divine grace in the Bible?
15. Where is the episode in which a worshiper of idols cited municipal proof of his god's existence and power?
16. Who wrote the books of Samuel and Kings?
17.What were David's last words?
1. Ahitophel 2.Episode with Dinah and Shechem 3.David 4.About two years old 5.Job's wife 6. Jesus 7. Saul, Samson, Mary Magdalene out of whom the Lord cast seven devils. 8. Ishbosheth 9. Ruth, a Moabitess whom the law said could never be part of the kingdom of Israel. Bathsheba, an adulteress. Tamar who "played the whore" 10. Cain 11. Melchizedek 12. His step-mother Leah who took care of him.13. The naked young man. 14. The mark of Cain. 15. The city clerk in Ephesus 16. Samuel, Nathan, and Gad. 17.Uriah the Hittite, "Bring his gray hair down to the grave with blood." and "Now bless the Lord your God." Depending on which book you read. 2 Samuel, Kings, or Chronicles
Let us study to know how to answer.
The Book of Jude
Beware of what enchants you
The healing of the paralyzed man
Let's Compare Hagar and Joseph, two slaves
The Angels who left their first estate
God and the accuser of the brethren
The world before the flood
Are you sure you understand the Bible?
The Ten commandments, trespasses and iniquities ?
Understanding The old testament Prophets
Rituals, traditions, sacraments of the Bible
An overview of the gospel
The works of Solomon: Ecclesiastes, Proverbs, Song of Solomon
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR BY COMMENTING
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
Read more articles by Carole McDonnell or search for other articles by topic below.
Read more by clicking on a link:
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles.
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review.
NEW - Surprise Me With an Article - Click here for a random URL
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through
Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
TRUST JESUS TODAY
Free Audio Bible
500 Plus Languages
Faith Comes By Hearing.com