2.Name at least one time when a God-ordained ritual was used to murder someone?
3.Who rejected and repudiated his first wife only to end up losing sexual access to all of his other wives?
4. How old was Jesus approximately when the wise men found him?
5. Whose a)land was raided causing loss of servants, b) had livestock die because of lightning, c) had animals stolen, d) had property destroyed by a windstorm, e) lost children, and had to care for a spouse stricken all throughout with cancer from brain to the toe?
6. Who had no wife but has many children?
7. Name 3 people in the Bible who had a history of mental instability?
8. Who was de facto king after Saul died?
9. There were three women whom the law condemned in Jesus' lineage. Who were they?
10. Who built a city because he was unsuccessful in any other work?
11. Who was the first King of Peace to give God's people bread and wine?
12. In Joseph's dream of the sun, moon, and stars, who did the moon represent?
13. When Jesus prayed in the garden of Gethsemani, who was watching Him?
14. What was the first mark of divine grace in the Bible?
15. Where is the episode in which a worshiper of idols cited municipal proof of his god's existence and power?
16. Who wrote the books of Samuel and Kings?
17.What were David's last words?
1. Ahitophel 2.Episode with Dinah and Shechem 3.David 4.About two years old 5.Job's wife 6. Jesus 7. Saul, Samson, Mary Magdalene out of whom the Lord cast seven devils. 8. Ishbosheth 9. Ruth, a Moabitess whom the law said could never be part of the kingdom of Israel. Bathsheba, an adulteress. Tamar who "played the whore" 10. Cain 11. Melchizedek 12. His step-mother Leah who took care of him.13. The naked young man. 14. The mark of Cain. 15. The city clerk in Ephesus 16. Samuel, Nathan, and Gad. 17.Uriah the Hittite, "Bring his gray hair down to the grave with blood." and "Now bless the Lord your God." Depending on which book you read. 2 Samuel, Kings, or Chronicles