10 Ways To Know Jim Is Working Without His Editor
by Jim Fulton
Free to Share
Free to Share
OK, the writing bug... has bitten me hard! It seems that I can't go a week without posting something. Sometimes, I post stuff that my editor, my wife, Judy hasn't read. Well, here's the top ten ways you can know or recognize when I post without Judy's proof reading.
10. i before c except after e as in sicenice
9. Here a preposition, there a preposition, everywhere a preposition
8. Metaphors that have no point, but sound really cool.
7. Incomplete sentences within incomplete sentences.
6. I like commas.... A LOT!
5. Have you ever heard of a triple negative?
4. Redundancy is my friend. Redundancy is my friend. Redundancy is my friend. Redundancy...
3. Past tense? I don't live in the past, so who needs the tense?
2. An article on DNA is often refer to as "generic"
And the number one reason you know Jim is working without an editor -
1. You know there is a bottom line message here somewhere, but with all of the mistakes, WHO CARES!
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR, LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
Read more articles by Jim Fulton or search for other articles by topic below.
Search for articles on: (e.g. creation; holiness etc.)Read more by clicking on a link:
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles.
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review.
NEW - Surprise Me With an Article - Click here for a random URL
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
i cant beleeve yu ended a sentense with a preposition!
Thanks Jim, I needed a good laugh today! - Jay Cookingham