OK, the writing bug... has bitten me hard! It seems that I can't go a week without posting something. Sometimes, I post stuff that my editor, my wife, Judy hasn't read. Well, here's the top ten ways you can know or recognize when I post without Judy's proof reading.
10. i before c except after e as in sicenice
9. Here a preposition, there a preposition, everywhere a preposition
8. Metaphors that have no point, but sound really cool.
7. Incomplete sentences within incomplete sentences.
6. I like commas.... A LOT!
5. Have you ever heard of a triple negative?
4. Redundancy is my friend. Redundancy is my friend. Redundancy is my friend. Redundancy...
3. Past tense? I don't live in the past, so who needs the tense?
2. An article on DNA is often refer to as "generic"
And the number one reason you know Jim is working without an editor -
1. You know there is a bottom line message here somewhere, but with all of the mistakes, WHO CARES!