1. In the book of Acts, which two people fell dead after Peter discovered they were lying to the Holy Spirit?
2. Where was the place where the apostle Paul became converted in the book of Acts?
3. Who was the enemy who tried to kill Mordecai and the Jews in the book of Esther?
4. What book and chapter describes the example of a godly wife and mother?
5. Which psalm praises the Word of God?
6. Which New Testament epistle and chapter talk about the fruits of the Spirit? What are they?
7. In which gospel does Christ turn water into wine?
8. Why was Joseph hated by his brothers and sold into slavery?
9. Name five of the Ten Commandments.
10. Give an example of an Old Testament prophecy about Christ.
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR, LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
Read more articles by thea english or search for other articles by topic below.
Search for articles on: (e.g. creation; holiness etc.)Read more by clicking on a link:
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles.
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review.
NEW - Surprise Me With an Article - Click here for a random URL
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.