Dear Santa- A Child's Christmas Wish
by Ellen DuBois
Free to Share
Free to Share
Christmas time is coming - there's so much that I wish. Not for me, Dear Santa, but for those upon this list:
1. I have a house, dear Santa, but there are those without a home. Please give them one for Christmas, one they can call their own.
2. There are children who have toys and a place to rest their heads. Please give to those who don't, some fine toys and some warm beds.
3. My table will be adorned with food, on this fine Christmas Day. Please give food to those who hunger - they must not whither away.
4. I have clothes upon my back to keep my warm and dry. But, there are some with clothes so old and worn, they simply can't get by.
5. I'll have a Christmas tree with lovely lights that blink in time. Please give a tree to others, so they see the glorious shine.
6. But most of all, dear Santa, I have a love within my heart. Please give the gift of Love to those who need a brand new start.
PS. I'll leave extra cookies out for you this year.
© Ellen M. DuBois
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR, LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
Read more articles by Ellen DuBois or search for other articles by topic below.
Search for articles on: (e.g. creation; holiness etc.)Read more by clicking on a link:
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles.
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review.
NEW - Surprise Me With an Article - Click here for a random URL
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.