Communism: American Style
Are you ready to face the facts? Are you ready to see what is going on right before your eyes? Are you ready to stare into the eyes of the enemy? It is not going to be pretty, and you may ask yourself why or even how. I’m not sure as to the why, but the how I will break down as best I can.
In case you have been living under a rock or you are too young to remember the Soviet Union, this series will come as a shock to your system. What I say will be hard to believe, but I think that once I lay this out for you to see, it will be a lot clearer.
Now then, sit down and get ready. It is my belief that the Communist Party has established itself in this country and that 90% of people in this country don’t know it, and at least 50-60% of this country would unknowingly vote a communist into the White House. Are you still awake? Have you passed out from the shock? If you think I’m just trying to get you all worked up, I’m not kidding. I really do believe this, and I have a better than average notion that I can prove it.
We are going to sit down and have a very long talk. Communism is a very restrictive and all consuming form of government. It allows for no independent thought and no independent rights. What’s worse, it allows no mention of God or any style of religion. Can’t tell the masses that there is a God that wants them to be free when you are trying to imprison them. The government becomes the religion.
The first thing that you have to understand is that out and out Communism in this country would fail miserably. There is a Communist Party by name in this country, and they have been running a candidate for president every year for the past few decades. This has not worked, and it will continue not to work. The word has too much stigmatism still attached to it.
How do they intend to get around this? They simply changed the name of their political strategy. They have deftly disguised this travesty by calling it Liberalism. The same Political philosophy followed by the Democratic Party of this nation. Still with me? Good, now hang on for the proof.
In 1953, the Communist Party set up a timetable for the conquest of the entire world. This was to happen one continent at a time. The usual method of revolution was colonialism to chaos to Communism. There is, even now, a list of goals that the Communist party is working towards to overthrow this country. Let’s list a few of them and see if you’ve heard of any of them before.
1) “U.S acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.” – This one was thrown around a lot during the eighties. We were told that we had to accept the aggression of the Soviet Union or face the nuclear threat of total obliteration. This, of course, was false. The Soviet Union didn’t want to use the Bomb any more than we did.
2) “Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the U.S. would be a demonstration of moral strength.” – That’s right, we are supposed to be the bigger nation and get rid of the only thing that kept balance in the global community. We don’t want to use them, but we better have a few so we don’t become the next Hiroshima.
3) “Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.” – So, we should sell food, medical supplies and rockets to whomever wants them, and it doesn’t matter if they are using them to destroy other nations? That’s called conspiracy to commit murder on a personal level.
4) “U.S willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.” – Can anyone remember Cuba? This is what happened. We let them have Cuba and set up a missile base 90 miles off our coast instead of going to war and keeping the threat off our backs.
5) “Extension of long term loans to Russia and Soviet Satellites.” Loans. Bad choice of words. They should have been called gifts, because they have never been repaid.
6) “Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.” – No greater evidence that Communism does not work. They want us to fund their misleading of other nations. Problem is, we did.
7) “Grant recognition of Red China and admission to U.N.” – Oh, this was a biggie. China was even granted the power of being a Security Council member, meaning they have the power of the veto. The Communist looks at the U.N. as a one-world government. The more nations they have in there that think like they do, the better. By the way, ever heard of a one-world government before?
8) “Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.” – This ties into the other. These nations often had nothing to offer the free nations of this world.
9) “Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind.” – There were some in the Communist party who believed that the world could be taken over from the U.N. as easily as from Moscow. We heard this thinking not that long ago, say right before the war in Iraq.
10) “Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.” – They have somehow managed to do this in this country and not be brought out into the spotlight.
11) “Do away with all loyalty oaths.” – You think the Pledge of Allegiance would fall under that category? Maybe we ought to check the political affiliations of the justices of the 9th District Court?
12) “Capture one or both of the political parties in the U.S.” – Keep reading, and you’ll see which one they have control over.
13) “Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.” – By institutions, they mean things like marriage, the Boy Scouts, the Salvation Army. Heard of that before?
14) “Get control of the schools. Use then as transmission belts for socialism and current communist Propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teacher’s associations. Put the party line in textbooks.” – Oh, I could spend a year on this one. School boards are more worried about who is being offended at school rather than who is learning to read. The curriculum is so soft that we are being out-classed by a few third-world countries. Have you read what is in your kid’s textbooks lately? Maybe you should.
15) “Gain control of all student newspapers” – Not a big deal? Wrong. Kids are doing the reporting and being told what is good journalism. These are the same kids that write for major newspapers later on. Get it?
16) “Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy making positions.” – This one ought to be obvious. Control the press, and you control what people read and see. That way, people only see the side of the story that you want them to see. Getting scared yet? Ever heard of a Liberal slant to the news?
17) “Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.” – Controlling the message is the best way to control the people. Not everybody has time to investigate this stuff. By the way, who was it that came out against the President in the last war? And, what political party do they tend to lean on a lot? Keep reading.
18) “Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of civil rights.” – I know you’ve heard this one before. They lean on the First Amendment and twist it till it says what they want it to say. By the way, the Second Amendment won’t be too safe under their jurisdiction either.
19) “Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.” – This has been getting worse ever since the Doors were on Ed Sullivan. Now, it is not too hard to find sex, swearing, and anything else that goes against the morals of decent society. Tie this in to the next one.
20) “Present homosexuality, degeneracy, and promiscuity as normal, natural, and healthy.” – They are presenting it to the public by the movies and TV mainly. They want to tear this society apart so they can come in and rebuild it their way. Remember, they can bring order to the chaos, but it is chaos that they start.
21) “Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a religious crutch.” – Oh my have they ever done this. If they can get you to believe that God is just a really good idea, and that only the smart people know the “real” truth about this life, then you are as good as theirs. Communism has been trying to kill Christianity for decades. Wonder why?
22) “Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the separation of church and state.” – Biggie alert. I know of an organization that has devoted an entire staff to keeping religious expression in schools. That’s how far it has come, and it will go farther without parents that stand up for their beliefs and swat down this Communistic trick.
23) “Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a world-wide basis.” – Ever hear the pinko-commie Left call the constitution a “Living Document?” That it was supposed to breathe and change as the nation changed? It’s crap, and don’t you believe it. The constitution is a hindrance to cooperation with some nations; like the Communist ones. It was forged by men who believed that freedom was a responsibility to be taken up by all citizens, that tyranny of any kind should not be tolerated, and, if necessary, defended with life itself.
24) “Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the common man.” – Ever hear of the “word police?” They are the ones that say what gets put into textbooks in this country. They have ruled, for reasons they will not say, that you cannot even use the term “founding fathers.” It seems it is not politically correct. Makes you wonder about the fools that started political correctness, doesn’t it?
25) “Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture – education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.” – The communist wants the government to be in control over every part of your life. You should have to go to the federal government for every need that comes into your life. Less thought. Less freedom. By the way, who was it that wanted a government controlled national health plan?
26) “Eliminate the house committee on Un-American Activities.” – Most of us were not old enough to remember the trials of people that were brought before this committee. That’s because it doesn’t exist anymore.
27) “Discredit the FBI, and then dismantle it.” – Why? Because the FBI watches what goes on in this country. They would be our first line of defense should a Communist threat ever reared it’s ugly head. Please remind me who it was that took over 400 FBI files, and then used them to strong-arm people that could oppose them? Did she ever return them?
28) “Infiltrate and gain control of more unions and big business.” – Slowly and surely they have been stacking the deck against us. Nobody talks much about unions anymore, but they are a staple of the Communist party. Want to know how unions “tell” their people to vote? They don’t ask, they tell them.
29) “Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand and treat.” – This one interested me at first. They gain control of these schools of thought, then tell you that they are the only hope for you. Why? Because then the behavior that is being presented as normal and natural can then be given a cute psycho name and given even more grounds to be normal. “What’s wrong with him?” “Oh, he just has ADD or something.” Sound familiar?
30) “Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.” – The family unit is being changed as we speak, and those that try to keep the unit as it is are being called small-minded and old-fashioned. By the way, you can get a divorce in just about any state for about $150.00 and no questions asked. Vermont has already accepted that Homosexuals can now marry, changing the definition of “family” in that state.
31) “Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.” – It takes a village to raise a child. No it doesn’t. It takes a Parent. Children learn from their parents how to live, and get most if not all of their convictions from watching how their parents deal with this world. If the government were to raise your child, then you would have a child that would probably send you to jail for taking them to church.
These are just some of the directives that can be found in the manifest of any good communist. The pattern they follow is always the same; move in, take up some room, start some trouble, then be the only logical answer to get rid of the trouble. They are cold, calculating people that will stop at nothing to gain control of this world.
Think they have stopped? Try looking back at Mother Russia. Putin has been hard at work reverting some of his government back to the days of a powerful KGB. Red China is still just that. Castro has held Cuba for longer than most of us have been alive.
They are here, and they want this country. Without this country to oppose them, they would have free reign over the globe. There would be no one strong enough to stand in the way of overall communist domination.
I said that I could prove they were here and which side of the congressional aisle, ( I mean which side of the road) they are on. It is my belief that the Democratic party is being controlled by a Communist way of thinking. They are the ones that are constantly seeking to abolish any form of God from our lives. They are the ones the use the constitution and its amendments to say things that they don’t mean. They are the ones that have attacked the way of life for anyone wanting to exercise freedom in this country. They have even been to Cuba, said that their way of handling certain things is better than ours, and insisted that we begin free trade with Cuba. Castro is still in power there, is he not? Did he change political ideologies?
They continually attack Christians, prayer in school, and are trying to rewrite history to reflect better on their “achievements”, while portraying anyone that has an ethical bone in their body as someone who would rather control you and take your freedoms. That is how a revolution starts. That is the pattern of the Communist.
Stand up to this. Stand up for your country. Get involved in the way this country is run. Learn what the constitution says before you join a group that says they are protecting the document. Learn the history of this country before we repeat some of the gravest mistakes of other ones. Pray for your country. God is not a good idea. God is real enough to answer the prayers of the righteous. Don’t take my word for it. Read His Word and find out for yourself. Know this; every person that I know of that has started out trying to dispute the Bible has always come away believing in it. Go ahead, read it. Unless you’re just too smart, which tells me that you’re afraid. I challenge you to get into the Bible and see what it says. It may save your soul. It may just save this country.
Mark A. Bradley
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR BY COMMENTING
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
Read more articles by Mark Bradley or search for other articles by topic below.
Read more by clicking on a link:
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles.
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review.
NEW - Surprise Me With an Article - Click here for a random URL
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through
Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
TRUST JESUS TODAY
Free Audio Bible
500 Plus Languages
Faith Comes By Hearing.com