For people, like myself, who might feel a need to focus on verses throughout the day and night, as a means of disciplining our thoughts, here are some passages, mostly from Psalms, that specifically mention morning, all day long, and night.
* Psalm 5:3 says, "My voice you shall hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning I will direct it to you, and I will look up."
* Psalm 88:13 states "..in the morning my prayer comes before You."
* Psalm 119:147 has this to say. "I rise before the dawning of the morning, and cry for help; I hope in your word."
ALL DAY LONG VERSES
* Psalm 25:5 encourages us to wait on God all the day.
* Psalm 35:28 says, "And my tongue shall speak of your righteousness and of your praise all the day long."
* Psalm 42:8 reminds us that "The Lord will command His lovingkindness in the daytime..."
* Psalm 44:8 declares, "In God we boast all day long..."
* Psalm 71:8 and 24 say, "Let my mouth be filled with your praise and with your glory all the day" and "my tongue also shall talk of your righteousness all the day long."
* Psalm 119:164 says, "Seven times a day I praise you.."
* Psalm 3:5 states, "I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the Lord sustained me."
* Psalm 42:8 says that "...in the night His song shall be with me-a prayer to the God of my life."
* Psalm 119:148 declares, "My eyes are awake through the night watches, that I may meditate on your word."
* Psalm 132:4-5 have this to say. "I will not give sleep to my eyes or slumber to my eyelids until I find a place for the Lord..."
* Proverbs 3:24 says, "When you lie down, you will not be afraid; Yes, you will lie down and your sleep will be sweet."
(All scripture is taken from the NEW KING JAMES VERSION.)
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by John Clark or search for articles on the same topic or others.