Woe Be Unto You
by Larry Anderson
Free to Share
Author requests article critique
Free to Share
Author requests article critique
SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE
HIRE THIS WRITER
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (Ephesians 6:12)
To the Principalities and Powers, the Rulers of the darkness of this world, and to Spiritual wickedness in high places (to include all servants of the above – all leaders, agents and purveyors of falsehood and apostasy – enemies of our great nation and of Almighty God and His Kingdom):
Woe be unto you: you den of Vipers, Liars, Blind Guides, Hypocrites, you are the Sons of your Father, the Devil..! You go to great lengths - through your own, self-serving, predatory and demonic agendas - to deceive and control the weak and innocent… but, you shall inherit the wind!
The blood of the great multitudes that you have misled and destroyed shall be upon your hands forever as an undeniable testimony against you! You shall reap forever, the whirlwind of untold misery in outer darkness and the agonizing fires of hell that await you! (I remind you that no amount of denial or disbelief can EVER change the TRUTH)..!
(From chapter one - the New Testament book of Romans):
18) For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19) Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them for God hath shown it unto them.
20) For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21) Because that, when they knew God, they glorified Him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22) Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23) And changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like unto corruptible man, and to birds, and four-footed beasts, and creeping things.
28) And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29) Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30) Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31) Without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32) Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. (Romans 1:18-23, 28-32)
In spite of your combined efforts throughout all the ages; spent in deception, chaos, and the spreading of slime, filth, rot, garbage, death and destruction, there yet remains a great Voice, that of the combined multitudes declaring Righteousness! It’s a combined Voice for the Revival of our “inalienable rights”, for our continued, God-given Freedoms and for Redemption and Restoration of our beloved nation!
It is a Great Voice, declaring peace – the “peace that passes all understanding” – that which black-hearted fools and the unregenerate cannot understand..!
As long as the Earth remains suspended in the universe of the One Who created it… THAT VOICE… by the WORD, OF ALMIGHTY GOD… SHALL NEVER BE SILENCED!
Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even forever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this. (Isaiah 9:7)
A special note for Dear Saints of God! Please, examine your heart, as to where you stand… and remember this:
(Philippians 4:7) And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
We are under Covenant… we have the promise! It’s time we speak the truth… before it’s too late!
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR, LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
Read more articles by Larry Anderson or search for other articles by topic below.
Search for articles on: (e.g. creation; holiness etc.)Read more by clicking on a link:
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles.
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review.
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
This article has been read 297 times < Previous | Next >