Dedicated to God’s miracles all over the world, to my Dad, Mom, brothers and sisters and families, and especially to my own beloved kids, who are all true miracles! This world is made for miracles because God made us that way, imagine that!
1. Once upon a time there lived a little girl named Imagine who grew up in a land of dreams. Her life had no color, no happiness, AND no sadness. Imagine’s life, you might say, was the shade of dull gray.
2. In her heart, the little girl knew that there must be more to life, a better way, a brighter day ahead. But, everyday she would wake up to say, “thank you” for another gray day and go to sleep dreaming that the next day would be better.
3. One night little Imagine’s Mother gives her some kind advice. “You know, Hun, God sees peoples’ lives differently. He can make miracles grow all around us just like flowers grow. Why don’t you pray for a miracle?” says her Mom.
4. Little Imagine thinks about it for a long time even when she is brushing her teeth, as is her nightly routine. She thinks about it as she climbs the stairs to get to her bedroom. She thinks about it as she crawls into bed, stares at her gray ceiling, closes her eyes slowly, and says “Good night, Mom.”
5. But this night as she says her prayer for a miracle, something changes when she falls asleep. Tonight; she dreams not just a dull, gray dream, but a new dream that is in color, all different beautiful colors! Little Imagine’s new dream is about Heaven.
6. In her dream, there are bright beautiful colored flowers, birds, animals and people everywhere. The flowers change color, birds sing songs, animals talk to each other and people are happy everywhere. “Oh, I can tell God loves us” she thinks, “I can’t wait to tell everyone how beautiful Heaven is!”
7. Little Imagine picks one of the flowers and puts it in her hair. When she puts the flower in her hair, her clothes turn from dull gray into bright beautiful colors and her skin becomes a light sunny brown. “Oh! It’s a miracle!” she says in surprise.
8. “Wake up, Honey, it’s time to wake up.” lightly calls her Mom as she gently tugs at little Imagine’s blanket that is firmly pulled over the little girl’s eyes.
9. When little Imagine slowly opens one eye, then the other, she jumps in surprise because everything in her house turns into bright beautiful colors!
10. “How did this happen?” asks little Imagine. Her Mom answers, “Even though you may think that your life is dull, gray and boring, it may be that it has been full of colors all along, but you just couldn’t see them. When you learn that Jesus really loves you, then you can see the miracles and colors all around you.”
11. Ever since then, she knew that God loved her and little Imagine could always look and see the miracles and colors all around her!
12. Miracle-act of God, amazing event, marvelous example
Tell someone what miracles you saw today.
Think about these miracles in your life every day and you will see colors too.
13. Imagine-form an image or mental picture of something in the mind
Tell someone what you imagine and why it is important to you.
Use your imagination everyday and dream happy dreams.
Written by FaithWriter – Lamb - 2012 All Copyrights Reserved
Contact here if you have a professional writing job offer for me: email@example.com
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by J S or search for articles on the same topic or others.