Christmas Love Heart Wrap
by Maria Franco
Free to Share
Free to Share
SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE
HIRE THIS WRITER
The Christmas air is still around us all and the Christmas season is one of the most joyfully prolonged one where we adore and worship the King in the manger. God gave us the most stunning gift of all time via the birth of His son. It is only God who can give us, out of the world gifts like sending us a sunrise every morning and a sunset every evening. Humans as we are, we can quote these manifestations as expressions of love but we can never form one on our own. It is only God in His love who can prepare such magnificent gifts like rainbows, his daily graces and blessings, the beauty of the Church and so much more. His gifts are not limited to the earth only but to Heaven as well where He has prepared in advance heavenly gifts for all eternity.
Of all the gifts that God has given us, His Christmas gift surpasses it all. The very offering of His life to be one like us on this earth and give up His life for us in a total commitment of Love.
As a revival of events this Christmas season, it would do well to inculcate a message in our own lives from those who participated in this grand occurrence.
1) Mary – The young daughter of Israel faced a long and tiring journey from Nazareth to Bethlehem, her heart was filled with anguish at not being able to find a place to bring forth the Savior of the world. She gave birth to her first born son in a stable in the bitter cold yet her joy knew no bounds to hold Jesus in her arms.
In life, we too may have to endure a long trail of suffering, the journey may seem endless without respite but we can look to Mary in her afflictions and be assured that however trying life’s pathway is, at the end of it all we will behold the very face of God.
2) Joseph – He was the guardian and protector of the Infant Savior and his Mother. His heart too was heavy at seeing the Child Jesus born in humble circumstances but His sorrow turned to joy when he beheld the exultation of that heavenly night when the citizens of heaven sang in glorious wonder at the King of the World.
In life, when our hearts are filled with sadness at circumstances beyond our control, may we follow in the example of Joseph to submit willingly to the will of God with the sure knowledge that he will change our sadness into happiness and to leave everything in the strong hands of God raising our thoughts towards heaven.
3) Inn Keeper- He was given the chance of a lifetime to provide shelter to the Holy family but he turned them away as the Inn was full. Little did he know that he could have played an important role in being a part of the night of divine birth.
How do we welcome the Christ child at Christmas? Do our hearts leap with joy at his coming into the world and do we recollect that Holy night when he made his presence on this earth? Do we come alive with the true experience of the meaning of Christmas? Is Bethlehem relived in our hearts to the core of our feelings? Do we take in the full depth of the picture in the manger with the Christ babe and his parents and absorb the essence of Christmas into our being?
4) Shepherds – They hastened to behold the King of Israel as soon as the Angels made known the good news. Their joy was unspeakable on knowing that the Savior who was Christ the Lord was born in the city of David on that glorious night.
Do we hasten our steps towards the Child lying in swaddling clothes and partake in the angelic hymns to adore Him in faithful tribute? Do we watch Jesus lying asleep in the manger and cover him with our sure love and adoration?
5) The Wise Men – The three men of Orient traveled from the far East only to worship the new born King as led by the Star. They knelt down in marvel and presented their gifts of symbolic value.
Today, do we seek the Lord in an unceasing search with an inner urge until we find Him to enjoy his presence? Do we place our offertory gifts daily before the Lord; be it any joy, sorrow, pain, trial, success, prayer or service after the pattern of the three kings. Are our gifts symbolic of the love in our hearts in complete praise and honour to the Christmas King? Do we kneel before Him in faithful obedience and pay our tributes for his plan of salvation for us?
This Christmas, let us all remember that the Star is still guiding us towards the One Celestial King. Let us be filled with a new life and rejoice in the knowledge that we have always near us God himself and thus may we live our life for Him alone as He did for us when He came down at Christmas. Let us keep watch and remain awake with the Holy One to help ward off the cold of that winter night with the mantle of our warm love and love inflamed hearts. May we always abide in true faith with the gentlest and powerful King of Heaven and earth who shines as the greatest Star of Heaven. Let us dwell this Christmas in the very Heart of the Holy Child and be attracted by His lovely countenance.
May this Christmas season be a fulfilling season of tender moments, great reverence and numberless benefits as manifested by the Sweet Child of Bethlehem. May we keep on sending love glances to the heart throb of this season. The most comfortable place to be is in His very presence. It is only the love that we give at Christmas to the birthday king that turns out to be the gift of infinite value and this very love is taken into the Heart of the Holy one and wrapped up in his own love thus beautifying the gift of our heart with the touch of his love which attains a deeper awareness of Christmas Moments. Glory in the Highest to God who came as Christmas love heart.
A Blessed Christmas Season!
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR, LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
Read more articles by Maria Franco or search for other articles by topic below.
Search for articles on: (e.g. creation; holiness etc.)Read more by clicking on a link:
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles.
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review.
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.