GETTING LIFE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME, BIBLICAL LIFE ASSESSMENT FOR YOUNG ADULTS NUMBER 10, LIFE CALLING AND PASSION FOR YOU INDIVIDUALLY
by John Clark 12/13/13
Not For Sale Author requests article critique
To help lay a firm foundation for getting life right the first time you must apply:
LIFE ASSESSMENT NUMBER 10: LIFE CALLING AND PASSION FOR YOU INDIVIDUALLY
* "Calling" is a term tossed around like another religious term, for which many Christians could not give a clear definition.
* Many people say they feel called, but calling is not based upon a feeling.
* Most Christians are not planning their lives around God's unique design for them.
* Most Christians have no idea what their spiritual gift is, and many churches do not emphasize them.
BUILDING BLOCK NUMBER 10: HAVE A CONFIRMED DIVINE DIRECTIVE OF GOD AND VISION FOR YOUR LIFE, IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR SPIRITUAL GIFTEDNESS.
This goes beyond your occupation. Each believer has at least one spiritual gift that needs to be identified and utilized. You can then contribute to the growth and proper functioning of the Body of Christ. Let God make you into a person of significance for His glory. It means living life intentionally, with vision and purpose.
FOUNDATIONAL SCRIPTURE VERSES
I Peter 4:10-11; I Timothy 4:14; I Corinthians 14; Romans 12; Ephesians 4; Habakkuk 2:2-3; Proverbs 29:18, and I Samuel 3
1. Does something make you excited to get up in the morning?
2. Have you identified your spiritual giftedness?
3. Do you have a clear and biblical concept of "calling?"
4. Where do you see your life going in 5, 10, or 20 years?
5. Is there some ministry for which you are uniquely qualified, or for which God has given you a burning desire?
Copyright 2013 by John Livingston Clark and Life Assessment Ministries. The author gives Life Assessment Seminars. For information contact: email@example.com.
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR,
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE Read more articles by John Clark or search for other articles by topic below.