To help lay a firm foundation in getting life right the first time you must apply:
LIFE ASSESSMENT NUMBER 2: DEALING WITH AND DUMPING YOUR PAST
* Not taking personal responsibility for one's life.
* Religion has become a crutch, or people play church.
* Tolerance for sin.
* Not really wanting to change.
* Allowing generational curses to continue. Generational curses are wrong habits, addictions, wrong patterns of behavior, or wrong thinking passed down from one generation to the next.
* Lack of forgiveness and bitterness.
* Depression, anger, low self-esteem, etc.
BUILDING BLOCK NUMBER 2: DUMP AND DEAL WITH YOUR NEGATIVE PAST
You must deal with any unresolved issues and hurts from your past. This includes all home, school, and church upbringing. Generational curses must be identified and broken. If there are anger issues it may be necessary to take anger management. Emotional and relationship issues may require Christian counseling. Take advantage of all resources and strategies to get past your past. You must do whatever is necessary to clean out the emotional damage of your past if you want to step into the best future that God has for you.