Both Jews and Gentiles(non-Jews) believe that the world is living in the times talked about in Revelation and other prophetic portions of the Bible. A recent poll indicated that 77 percent of all evangelical Christians and 40 percent of all Americans believe that we are experiencing fulfilled biblical prophecy at an accelerated rate. Billy Graham recently stated that he sees all the signs converging for the first time. Some of it is definitely fulfilled prophecy. Other things may not necessarily relate to prophecy.
The things listed below are all either on the internet, or have been reported by credible news sources. You can check them out for yourself and believe what you want to. Some of it has been recorded on unedited video. If you are like me, you won't believe everything you see on the internet. Most of this is true, however, but some of it could be questionable. You can decide for yourself.
1. Wild and extreme weather.
2. Wierd unexplainable phenomenon in the heavens that has been recorded by NASA and on live private citizen video.
3. Blood moons on Jewish holy days between mid 2014 and mid 2015, which are very significant on the Hebrew calendar. This has been predicted by NASA, and Pastor John Hagee shows the biblical prophetic significance of it. Go to:fourbloodmoons.net.
4. 9/11 Twin Towers and the prophecy of Isaiah 9:10. Read the book, THE HARBINGER, to see the big picture and details of the prophetic significance behind this tragic event.
5. The economic, political, and financial mess we are in.
6. The potential eruption of Yellowstone National Park.
7. Concern about a massive west coast (USA) tidal wave.
8. Dramatic global climate changes, not just on planet Earth but also on other planets in our solar system.
9. Increased solar flare activity.
10. Heat waves and dried up crops.
11. There is an ongoing search for Noah's Ark by the Institute for Creation Research. There are compelling and very convincing videos on the internet for it being found, but until ICR confirms it, don't believe them. If and when ICR says it has been found, you can believe it, but not until then.
12. The Tower Building in Brussels, Belgium, which will reportedly house the Fifth Parliament of Europe, has all the seats assigned except one, the number 666.
13. The Syrian conflict. The destruction of Damascus is prophesied in the Bible.
14. Microchipping of people by 2017.
15. A United Nations Resolution by 57 Islamic nations to make it illegal for Christians to share their faith. The source: The American Center for Law and Justice.
16. The rapid rise of lslam and mix of Christianity and Islam, called Chrislam.
17. The implementation of Sharia Law, a very brutal form of Islamic law, which includes beheading. This is already not only being done in Islamic nations but has also been done in the United States. The U.S. has reportedly purchased 30,000 guillotines. This lines up with Revelation 20:4 which says that those who do not take the mark of the beast will be beheaded.
18. FEMA camps and house labeling. There is also en entry on facebook stating that FEMA has ordered 420 million MRE's.
19. There is a list of at least 26 terrorist camps operating in the United States, giving both city and state.
20. Signs have been seen around the UnIted States, but not put up yet, declaring martial law.
21. The United States has reportedly purchased 2 billion rounds of ammo and 180 million plastic coffins. For what?
22. The implements to be used in the Jewish temple are in preparation, once the temple is rebuilt.
23. There are countless uncut videos of the faces of people changing from human appearance to a face resembling some kind of alien. This includes government leaders and news reporters. Yes, weird, but believable and humanly altered?
24. A 72,000 square foot mansion, bigger than the White House, is being erected in the middle of the Ozark Mountains. There is high suspicion that it is related to some type of U.S. government operation.
This is not a comprehensive listing. You will see more reported activities and actual videos of things on the internet and You Tube.
Read Matthew 24, Luke 21:25-26, Revelation, and many other biblical passages, too numerous to mention, relating to prophecy and you will see how many things are lining up.
Here are some Bible passages that offer comfort, peace, and hope during these times: Psalm 33:18-22; 37:39; Titus 2:13, Philippians 4:7, Ephesians 2:14, Luke 21:28, and I Thessalonians 4:13-18.
Many Christians believe that God has a divine escape strategy for those who put their faith and trust in Jesus, referred to as the rapture, the snatching away of all believers from planet Earth. You can be a part of that by trusting Jesus as your Savior.
On a scale of 1-10 we do not know how bad things will get up to the point of the rapture. Therefore, are we as Christians, ready to pay the consequences of not denying our faith and how that could impact our families? It cannot be assumed that the rapture will occur before such a time. If you are a non-Christian reading this, you need to put your faith and trust in Jesus Christ. Fellow Christian believers, we must have uncompromising beliefs. Do we really have time to waste talking about petty issues? Should we not be spending our energy focusing on the basic beliefs, godly conversations, and restored relationships?
Everyone should develop a basic awareness of Bible prophecy. Expect God to intervene in world events and keep up to speed on fulfilled prophecy by reading the portions of the Bible that talk about it, which are many. Also read books and listen to television programs by respected people in this field. Realize that God is not only a God of grace but also one of judgment. Realize that God is giving warning signs and seeking to bring people to repentance. Don't be fanatical about prophecy; just keep well informed.
As I said at the beginning some of this is related to Bible prophecy, but not all of it is. Some of it is just plain weird and strange. God, however, transcends it all.
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by John Clark or search for articles on the same topic or others.