Peter the fisherman had been helplessly marked by his knowing Jesus, regardless of what he tried to say to the contrary. He couldn't avoid it for long, his life had been so impacted by that relationship that it was evident to those around him, even while there were still glaring contradictions in his behavior. He had been forever changed already by knowing Jesus, and would continue to change in remarkably positive ways, such was the power of the personal presence of the carpenter from Galilee. And as His presence fills our lives progressively today through the Spirit that He sent us, others will be changed in knowing us and we will be changed in knowing them, because each unique one of us draws some quality out of the other that no one else can.
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR,
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE Read more articles by Terry Barlow or search for other articles by topic below.
REGULAR ARTICLE SUBMISSION AREA -
This area is for articles you wish to showcase, sell, or just to let others read. -
1. This area is for articles WRITTEN BY YOU from a Christian perspective.
2. It is not designed to repost the writings of other people.
3. It is not intended solely for use as a personal blog.
4. A maximum of THREE articles PER DAY can be submitted in this area.
5. It is not for submission of ads. Ads will be deleted immediately and reported to the ITEF.