I have seen and heard many unbalanced teachings concerning the subject of sowing seeds and harvesting miracles. Giving is necessary and imperative for a successful and abundant financial Christian living, but should be taught and done the right way based on the the Word.
There are 3 major Principles Of Seed Faith:
1. God is the source of my total supply (other are channels).
2. Plant a seed for a situation (I will give God my very best and ask him for His best).
3. Expect a new miracle everyday (The seed I have planted is ready to be harvested back in miracles for me).
2Corinthians 9:10ÖNow He that ministereth seed to the sower both ministers bread for your food,and multiply your seed sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness.
Your seed is a sacrifice and also a substance for a particular situation you want to change. Therefore your seed must be faith inclusive, thatís the reason it is called Seed-Faith.
Your Seed-faith Must:
1. Cost you something (e.g materials, monies)
2. Must be Big. (This is a physical expression of your faith)
Your faith is not faith until it is expressed by your confessions and seed planting. When seed-faith is done, angels are invoked on your behalf, they are ministering servants sent from God to you to bring answers to your requests.
3 Ways to give a Seed-Faith:
1. Directional Seed-Faith (when you are instructed by your pastor or a credible man of God).
2. Intentional Seed-Faith (It is a deliberate act towards a church project, missions or for ministry support, there is an anointing released on that kind of seed-faith).
3. Situational Seed-Faith (to change a critical circumstance).
Do you want to cause a change now, donít let Godís prepared harvests elude you. Your finances, marriage, health, relationship, business, academics will experience the unfathomable dimension as you plant that seed-faith. Do it now, it works.
God is the source of my total supply, I will plant a seed today and will expect and harvest my miracles.
Follow @BrotherRansome on twitter
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR,
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
AS A MEMBER OR
Read more articles by Brother Ransome or search for other articles by topic below.
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! TRUST JESUS NOW