I have seen and heard many unbalanced teachings concerning the subject of sowing seeds and harvesting miracles. Giving is necessary and imperative for a successful and abundant financial Christian living, but should be taught and done the right way based on the the Word.
There are 3 major Principles Of Seed Faith:
1. God is the source of my total supply (other are channels).
2. Plant a seed for a situation (I will give God my very best and ask him for His best).
3. Expect a new miracle everyday (The seed I have planted is ready to be harvested back in miracles for me).
2Corinthians 9:10ÖNow He that ministereth seed to the sower both ministers bread for your food,and multiply your seed sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness.
Your seed is a sacrifice and also a substance for a particular situation you want to change. Therefore your seed must be faith inclusive, thatís the reason it is called Seed-Faith.
Your Seed-faith Must:
1. Cost you something (e.g materials, monies)
2. Must be Big. (This is a physical expression of your faith)
Your faith is not faith until it is expressed by your confessions and seed planting. When seed-faith is done, angels are invoked on your behalf, they are ministering servants sent from God to you to bring answers to your requests.
3 Ways to give a Seed-Faith:
1. Directional Seed-Faith (when you are instructed by your pastor or a credible man of God).
2. Intentional Seed-Faith (It is a deliberate act towards a church project, missions or for ministry support, there is an anointing released on that kind of seed-faith).
3. Situational Seed-Faith (to change a critical circumstance).
Do you want to cause a change now, donít let Godís prepared harvests elude you. Your finances, marriage, health, relationship, business, academics will experience the unfathomable dimension as you plant that seed-faith. Do it now, it works.
God is the source of my total supply, I will plant a seed today and will expect and harvest my miracles.
Follow @BrotherRansome on twitter
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR,
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
AS A MEMBER OR
Read more articles by Brother Ransome or search for other articles by topic below.