‘Who can find a Virtuous Woman? For her price is far above the Rubies…’ Please read Proverbs 31:10-31 to help you understand better the attributes of a Virtuous Woman. Many homes have disintegrated today because we have 'Vulturous' wives rather than the Virtuous ones. Are you married, engaged to be married or maybe you are divorced or separated? The truth is God places a high premium upon the virtue of the woman. It is the virtue that forms the building block for the Virtuous woman.
Lets see a few points below:
- A virtuous woman will pray for the husband and Share in His vision.
- Be careful not to misrepresent him in front of her children, friends, parents and neighbors.
- Do not nag her husband; Insult him or raise your voice at him.
- Do not compare him with her father, friend, brother or another man.
- Will not order him around especially when you are more financially buoyant than he is.
- Develop listening ears at all times. Be willing to chat him up when he gets back from work.
- Never dominate his life or control him; always give him his chance and time, He is the only best leader; it is not your biblical role; you are a help.
- Do not be in competition with him; your marriage is not a race it is a journey you must go hand in hand.
- Stop making constant reference to his past mistakes; you are denting his ego. Appreciate every little helps he renders, never be an ingrate.
- Do not deny him intimacy; if He does not, make the first move! He may need that intimacy at that very moment.
- Do not fight him, act maliciously or aggressively towards him. You may live to regret this.
- Study his mood before you talked to him, know the best time to communicate with him on important issues – Avoid using provocative words or acting provocatively.
- humble yourself and learn to apologize and listen to him.
- Never use sex as a tool for revenge. It usually boomerang,
- Be interested in his looks and diet needs. Do not allow another woman outside give him what you should have provided for in the home. The appearance of a man reveals the kind of woman the wife is.
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by Gbenga Owotoki or search for articles on the same topic or others.