Sighing, happy with the ending, she read the last sentence and closed the book. I wish there was more. Making a mental note, she finished dressing before meeting her friends.
Relaxed, with coffee and apple pie the eight friends chatted about the latest books they have read. Clearing her throat, Emily posed the question, “Do you think books can say more?”
With a questioning look, Julie turned to Emily, “Do you mean more in spreading the Gospel? That is something I’ve been wondering about. We talk about books we’ve read by Christian authors among ourselves, but that’s not sharing with the world. Is it?”
“We spread the Gospel by buying books written by Christian authors,” Shirley responded. “I also believe we should support Christian bookstores.
Chewing as fast as she could, Tammy waved her fork in the air. Laughing, Emily pointed at Tammy, “We see you Tammy.”
Swallowing the last bit with the help of some coffee, Tammy eagerly revealed the reason for her excitement. “I believe in a one-stop-shop.”
Disappointed, Shirley stared at Tammy, “Is that it? You made us watch you eat and drink in anticipation, so you can say that?”
“Let me explain. We all like to buy books online; we like reading Christian eBooks.” Some heads were nodding. She continued. “Books can say more if you know how. “ Emily wasn’t the only one who sat up straighter, ready to hear more.
“What if I tell you by buying books at one place, I help spread the Gospel and I get more than a book?”
“We’re listening,” they said in unison.
“When I read a good book, especially from a new author, I want to follow the author and read everything written by the author. I used to search online for blogs, articles or other books, written by the same author. Often these searches would lead to nothing. That was so until, I came across RevelationBooks.”
“RevelationBooks? What makes them different from any other Christian store promoting Christian fiction and Christian non-fiction?”
“Shona, it’s much more than a bookstore. RevelationBooks is the bookstore of Faithwriters.com, the home of Christian writers.”
Ticking off the list on her fingers, Emily continued. “FaithWriters.com offers:
- Articles written by Christian writers. These are the same writers, whose books are sold in the RevelationBooks bookstore. In other words, if I read a great book by a Christian author, I don’t need to spend time searching for more. All I have to do is to lookup the author’s profile on FaithWriters.com. On the profile, the list of articles the author has written is displayed. Reading articles on FaithWriters.com, also gives me the advantage of meeting new Christian authors.
- The FaithWriters’ Magazine contains articles written by the FaithWriters 500 group. It also has links to books in the bookstore.
- For those looking for excitement, there are the writing challenges and contests. Through the Blogging Contests, you are introduced to other Biblical based websites and ministries.
- The Christian writers have the advantage of displaying their work, and also improving their writing skills with the Critique Circle.
- And lastly but not the least … RevelationBooks bookstore. The books are displayed on every page, and I mean every page, of FaithWriters.com. This gives convenience another meaning. It doesn’t matter where you are on the website; you can search for a book and link through to the store from wherever you are. These links are not restricted to FaithWriters.com, but are links to Amazon and Christianbooks.com as well.
“Therefore, books purchased at the store allow me to support the Christian authors whose articles I have been reading. My purchases also contribute to spreading the Gospel in more than 200 countries. “
Satisfied with her explanation, Tammy looked up, expecting comments. Nobody was looking at her. All seven friends were busy on their laptops, tablets or cell phones. “What are you doing? Weren’t you listening?”
Sheepishly her friends looked up, “We were listening but we couldn’t wait to register.”
“I signed up as a Platinum member and am adding my book to RevelationBooks bookstore,” Doreen told her friends.
“Let’s see what books I can purchase,” Emily commented. Three seconds later Emily jumped up, “Hey guys, the book I finished last night, it’s listed on RevelationBooks! The author is one of the Christian writers on FaithWriters. Look at all the articles she has written…”
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR BY COMMENTING
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
AS A MEMBER OR
Read more articles by Retha Groenewald or search for other articles by topic below.
Read more by clicking on a link:
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles.
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review.
NEW - Surprise Me With an Article - Click here for a random URL
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through
Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.