DOING THE RIGHT THING
DOING THE RIGHT THING...
Do the right thing always... you know what it is.
- It could be uttering a word of encouragement, and not dampening someone's spirit.
- It could be apologizing for your wrong doing, and not being adamant.
- It could be showing respect for an elder, even when you think he/she does not deserve it.
- It could be holding back your tongue from gossiping, even when it is most tempting.
- It could be sharing what you have, even when you think it is too small.
- It could be breaking up an unhealthy and sinful relationship, even when your emotions disagree.
- It could be stamping your foot on the right decision, even when everyone around you embraces the wrong one.
- It could be refusing to retaliate, even when you have the opportunity..
You know what it is...Do the right thing always!
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR, LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE AS A MEMBER OR ANONYMOUSLY
Read more articles by Angela Ebisike or search for other articles by topic below.
Search for articles on: (e.g. creation; holiness etc.)Read more by clicking on a link:
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles.
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review.
NEW - Surprise Me With an Article - Click here for a random URL
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
Angela, This is beautiful and I enjoyed reading it. The word that springs to mind is courage because to do the right things, more often than not, requires courage. We have challenges every day and sometimes we look for the easy way out, we compromise, we retreat and we make feeble excuses whereas we need to take to heart the words of Joshua, "...Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest." (Joshua 1:9) Your writing style is uncluttered and direct and your points are cohesive and well laid out. Keep writing and sharing your thoughts. I've read both your articles and want to read more. Blessings on you.
This article has been read 215 times < Previous | Next >