Get a piece of paper and number them from one to five and write down your answers to see how well you did. Each question is worth 20 points on a scale of 100. Give yourself 20 points for each correct answer. 5 correct answers=100% 4=80% 3=60% 2=40% and 1=20%
The following is a five question Bible quiz I gave yesterday on YouTube.com To view that video just copy and paste the following into your url or address bar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3h6yVvcJ-0
NOTE: Send this to all your religious friends and youth at church to challenge them to read their Bibles more.
Who Spoke These Words?
1. "Destroy him not: For who can stretch forth his hand against
the LORD's annointed and be guiltless?"
2. "Woe unto the world because of offenses! for it must needs be that offenses come; but woe to that man by whom the offense cometh!"
3. "Let me die with the Philistines."
4. "I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day and heard behind me a
great voice as of a trumpet."
5. "O thou seer, go, flee thee away into the land of Judah, and
there eat bread and prophesy there: But prophesy not again
any more at Bethel: For it is the king's chapel, and it is
the king's court."
1. David to Abishai- 1 Samuel 26:9
2. Jesus Christ to his disciples- Matthew 18:7
3. Samson to the LORD in prayer- Judges 16:30
4. The apostle John- Revelation 1:10
5. Amaziah the priest to Amos- Amos 7:12-13
Carlton Pruitt ministers the gospel to the Los Angeles area. Formerly a Hollywood actor (SAG member)and junk removal expert he now spends most of his time studying the scriptures, writing articles, hymns and poems and doing street preaching.
See his videos on http://www.youtube.com Type LAStreetPreacher in the search bar. CONTACT at Carlton2061@gmail.
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by Carlton Pruitt or search for articles on the same topic or others.