CO-EXIST AND A ONE WORLD RELIGION
Freelance Writer Lupie Riley
We see the bumper stickers and hear the buzz words everywhere we go but what does this mean? It means an immergence of all religions under one banner of One World Religion. Is it possible for Christians to compromise their faith and be a part of this end time union? Is Islam and Christianity compatible ? This is what I would ask an Islamic Muslim about coexisting.
1. How can a Christian coexist with Islam when the Quran instructs its followers to kill the infidel...Jews, Christians and anyone else that doesn't submit to Allah?
2. How can a Christian coexist with Islam when Sharia laws give the Muslim male permission to treat their wives like second class citizens to mame, beat, rape and kill them at will?
3. How can a Christian coexist with Islam when from birth your children are programmed to blow themselves up as martyrs for jihad (Holy war)?
4. How can a Christian coexist with Islam when your Isa (Jesus) is not our Jesus of the Bible? Your Isa comes as a subordinate to the Mahdi denying the virgin birth, resurrection or the Son of God and Savior of the world. Isa comes as an exterminator of all Jews, Christians and unbelievers. How can our Jesus who is from a Jewish lineage kill his own people?
5. How can a Christian coexist with Islam when its Muslim leader, mentor and role model had over 30 wives and many Jewish women slaves, married a 6 year old and consummated the marriage when she was 9 and he at 53 years of age? Does this not fit into the context of a pedophile?
6. How can a Christian coexist with Islam when loving your neighbor must not be in your Holy Book as you continually threaten to annilate Israel?
How is it that your people escape from hatred and violence in your own country to come to free America and proceed to change this country into the one you just came from by attempting to make Sharia law the rule of the land?
There can be no compromise between the two ideologies to form a partnership with Islam. Christians are instructed to love the sinner but hate the sin, to love the Muslim but have no part in its ideology or worship of Allah who is not our God Jehovah. Everyday Christians are dying all over the world for their faith in Jesus by the hands of radical Islamicís. Do we really want to be partners with those who are trying to kill us? The Savior Jesus died for all humanity with no exceptions as to gender, race, nationality or social position because of his great love for us all. He gives everyone, man or women who exercises their faith in Him the gift of forgiveness and eternal life with a new body that will last forever. How can we not say 'yes' to His offer of salvation? Someday every knee will bow and tongue confess that He is Lord. He will rule as King of Kings for 1,000 years over all the Earth and is coming soon, are you ready to meet him face to face?