In the Book Of Revelation Jesus Christ addressed His Churches in the same "not pulling punches" format as the Apostle Paul (Ephesians 5:23; Colossians 1:18). The Bible is very clear on how Jesus Christ felt about obedient and disobedient Churches (John 15:10).
This article examples Jesus' words to the "Revelation" Churches. The King James Bible 1611 AD version will be used.
Turn your Bibles to Revelation Chapter 2 and begin with verse
1. Jesus had appeared to the Apostle John with messages for His Churches.
The First Church Addressed: The Church of Ephesus
Unto the angel of the Church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;
I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars. And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.
It appears that each Christian Church has an Angel (or Divinely Appointed Leadership) over it. God spoke to Adam in the Garden Of Eden. God saw Adam as the leader. God holds Church leaders responsible for Church actions (Genesis 3:8-12). Jesus lets Chrsitian Churches know that He is Walking in their midst. He sees everything and knows everything that they are doing, thinking and feeling.
Jesus commends the Church of Ephesus because they have:
1) Godly Works -These are the Fruits and Gifts of the Spirit (1 Corinthians 12 and Galatans 5).
2) Godly Labours-The Church of Ephesus was persistent in Godly Work.
3) Patience- The Church of Ephesus patiently waits on the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
4) They Hate False Apostles Who Are Evil And From Satan.
5) They Examine And Test False Apostles To Expose Satanic Attempts To Corrupt God's Truth-Christian Churches Also Need To Expose False Teachers, False Bibles, And False Doctrines (Revelation 22:18-20).
6) "Hast Borne"-The Church of Ephesus was bearing Spiritual Fruits.
7) For Christ's Namesake-The Church of Ephesus appeared to be an authentic Christian Church which obeyed its Leader (Jesus Christ).
8) Have Not Fainted-Any authentic Christian will admit that the Christian life isnot easy at all. We have earthly and human problems and we have Satan the Devil who wants to devour every single one of us (Revelation 12:1-16; Matthew 4:1-11).
Let's continue with Revelation 2:4:
Nevertheless I have [somewhat] against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
Christians donot slow down or retire. They must serve God diligently until their death bed. This is what King David and Moses did (1 King 1:1-43). Christians cannot stop bearing fruits of the Holy Spirit because of things they experience. They must obey God above anything else. This is what the early Christian Disciples did (Acts Chapter 5).
Jesus made it perfectly clear that our "good" Christian works alone donot gurantee our place in Heaven. We must always be just as active as we were when we first got saved (and Born Again John 3:1-8). We must maintain the same joy and willingness to grow with God. If we begin to "slack off" and return to non Christian ways Jesus warns that He will remove us from Heavenly Entrance (Matthew 7:14-29).
Let's continue with Revelation 2:6:
But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
The Nicolaitans were either a false Christian "sect" or opposers to Jesus Christ. Thus they were antichrists. Jesus appreciates when Christians love what He loves and hates what he hates. Christians arenot suppose to love everyone. Jesus makes perfectly clear that there are those who are hated by God (Malachi 1:3; Romans 9:13)
Revelation 2:7 is significant because Jesus identifies Himself as the Holy Spirit. Jesus is Holy Spirit is God the Spirit (John 4:24). Only Christians who stay active in bearing
Spiritual fruit will enter Heaven's Paradis and taste the Tree of Everlasting Life (John 23:43-46).
Let's Continue with Revelation 2:8.
The Second Church Addressed: The Church In Smyrna:
And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive.I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan. Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast [some] of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
Jesus immediately commended the Church in Smyrna for:
Christian Works-This Church was bearing the Fruits of the Spirit.
Enduring Tribulation-It is God who ensures that all Christians are tried and tested (Matthew 4:1-11; Job 1:1-10; Romans 8:28-34; Isaiah 45:6-7).
Poverty-Most Christian avoid the fact that Jesus told them not to trust in their possessions or wealth (Matthew 6:25-34; Luke 12:29-36). Once again Jesus reminds us that financial and material poverty can lead to spiritual richness (Matthew 11:25).
Jesus then reminds the Church in Smyrna that they will suffer persecution from those led by Satan the Devil (Revelation 12:1-16).
God is Almighty and He always tells His servants not to fear anything except for Him (Proverbs 29:25; Matthew 10:28; Matthew 28:5; Luke 1:30; Luke 5:10; Luke 8:50; Luke 12:7, 32; Acts 27:24; Revelation 1:7; Psalm 111:10).
Be Faithful All The Way To Death-This is why Christian must learn how to "Walk In The Holy Spirit". The only way any person can withstand extreme persecutions and trials is to be "Filled With The Holy Spirit". If a Christian doesnot obey the Word and Will of God Jesus will spue them out into Hell and they willnot receive a Crown Of Eternal Life In Heaven (Matthew 7:13-29; John 15:10; Revelation 3:16).
To learn how to Receive and Keep God's Holy Spirit and Enter Heaven visit this link
We learn much from Jesus' admonition to the poor. Not only does God keep them financially poverished but He also allows them to suffer extreme trials and tribulations. God obviously has great love for financially poor people (Matthew 11:25) and thus He tests them more than others (Hebrews 12:5-7; John 15:1-2). In our carnal and fleshly minds when we see a poor person who's struggling we call them "loosers". In God's eyes such a person might be a Heaven Bount Holy Ghost filled King (Revelation 1:6).
Let's proceed with Revelation 2:12.
The Third Church Addressed: The Church in Pergamos:
And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges.I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, [even] where Satan's seat [is]: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas [was] my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.
The Church in Pergamos had a very interesting facet: Satan the Devil had established his seat (throne) and stronghold in Pergamos. Revelation 2:12-13 are very prophetic of the Last Days before Jesus Comes Again (2 Timothy 3:1-5).
This is why Jesus said, "Where Satan's Seat Is" and "Where Satan Dwelleth". Jesus is Prophetically referring to Christian who exist during Satan's personal rule on planet Earth. This is the Antichrist. He will actually set up his throne (seat, sit) on Planet Earth (2 Thessalonians 2:1-12; Revelation 16:10).
Notice how Jesus mentions the sharp two edge sword (Revelation 2:12) that He will come with when He burns Satan off that seat (Revelation 19:10-21; Revelation 16:10).
Jesus Commended The Church In Pergamos Because:
They Stayed Faithful To Jesus' Name Despite Extreme Persecution (Matthew 10:33; Matthew 16:24).
Faithful Until Death (Antipas)-During Satan's reign on Planet Earth Christians will have to be faithful unto death in order to enter God's Heaven (Revelation 2:10).
There is another fulfillment of this "Antichrist". He sits as ruler in God's House (The Temple, Church) (2 Thessalonians 2:4) and causes a falling away (or rebellion) from obeying God (2 Thessalonians 2:3). He is Satan and deceives others with lying (deceptive) powerful works (2 Thessalonians 2:9-12). The Apostle John said that False Christian Leaders were servants of this Antichrist sprit (1 John 2:15-19, 22-29; 1 John 4:3; 2 John 1:7). The Apostle was bold enough to give the location of this "Antichrist" (Galatians 1:17-19; Galatians 2:1-10, 12-21; Galatians 4:21-26, 27-31). Read also Galatians 5:1-12.
Paul used the word "allegory" to imply that Satan had placed a "going to Heaven based on works (circumcision)" doctrine on the Christian Church leadership in Jerusalem. Paul knew that God would reject any Christian who mixed falsehood with His Truth (John 4:24; John 17:17; Galatians 5:9; John 14:4-7; Romans 5:9; Matthew 4:8-10; John 8:44). There are many such human leaders "ruling" Jesus' Church today who do so with Satanic lies and powerful works (2 Thessalonians 2:1-12).
This is why Satan is both shown as a False Prophet in God's Christian Church (Revelation 13:10-18) and also as the Beast who rules the Governments and Kingdoms (Revelation 13:1-9).
Let's continue with Revelation 2:14.
But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication. So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate. Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth [it].
What Jesus had against the Church in Pergamos:
1) The Doctrine Of Balam-To disobey God's prohibitions and to committ spiritual and literal fornication-Pergamos gained God's favor because they didnot bow down to Satan's lies and persecutions. However they were mixing God's truths with Satanic (Baalism) doctrines. This ungodly "mixing" led to them committing spiritual fornication and fleshly fornication.
2) The Doctrine of the Nicolaitans-The Church in Pergamos had also allowed the false and ungodly teachings of the Nicolaitans. It's obvious that false teachings led to spiritual and physical fornications. There is no Holy Spirit of God in false teachings. Christians must be diligent to seek the Holy Spirit to change them and help them understand God's Holy Word (His Holy Bible) (John 14:26; 2 Peter 1:20-21).
The Sword of Jesus' Mouth is the Holy Word of God (John 1:1; Hebrews 4:11-12). God doesnot have to fight against anyone. He is God. He is a Manly God of Word (Exodus 15:3). God would however "burn" these backsliding and disobedient Christians with His Prophets who speak His Word and the Holy Ghost (2 Peter 1:20-21).
Let's continue with Revelation 2:18
The Fourth Church Addressed: The Church In Thyatira
And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet [are] like fine brass; I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last [to be] more than the first.
What Jesus Commended Thyatira For:
1) Christian Works Of The Spirit
2) Charity And Love
3) Faithful Service To God
4) Patience During Trials
5) They Increased Their Love And Service To God And Didnot Slack Off As The Church In Ephesus Had Done
Let's Continue With Revelation 2:20
Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
What Jesus Condemned About The Church In Thyatira
1) A "Womanly" Leadership That Seduced Into Fornication-We see this Jezebel "spirit" in most modern Christianity and Christian music and entertainment. This seductive "spirit" is seen in both male and female who offer false teachings and carnal ways of living.
2) False Prophets & Prophetess-We see these "prophets" everywhere. This is why Christians must use an actual translation of the Holy Bible (such as the King James 1611 version-Revelation 22:18-20) and asks the Holy Spirit to lead them to God's Truth (Revelation 22:18-20; 2 Peter 1:20-21; John 14:26). False Prophets are servants of the Beast Antichrist (Revelation 13:11-18).
3) Fornication-This is literal and spiritual fornication. It's punishment is death and hell (Matthew 7:13-29).
4) Idolatry-The Apostle Paul and the Book of Acts said that the Blood of Jesus had cleansed all food from uncleanness (Acts Chapter 10). However this Jezebel spirit was using such food to mislead people back into idolatry (or the worshipping of false gods).
5) She didnot repent-Jesus doesnot say what He did to get this "Jezebel" spirit with in the Thyatirian Church to repent. It possibly was exhortation and possibly Christ directed attacks. However greed, idolatry, carnalism and lust are major strongholds (and high places) against God.
6) The Great Tribulation-Jesus uses a Prophetic Reference To The Christians Who Will Come Out Of The Great Tribulation Of Satan's (The Antichrist) Foul Rule Over The Earth (See Revelation Chapter 7).
7) The Cast-This Is The Regeneration Where God's People Are Changed By Satan's Pressure Upon Them (Revelation 12:1-16; Exodus 7:9-12; John 3:14; Revelation Chapter 7).
8) Bed-This is one Sabbath (Rest) Enterance Into The Presence Of God (Hebrews Chapters 3 and 4; Revelation Chapter 7).
9) Children Killed-Keeping This In Context. These Children Are The Adult Followers Of "Jezebel's" False Teachings. See 1 John 5:21 and 1 John 2:18
10) Jesus Will Give According To Our Works-Jesus Was Very Merciful To The Thyatirian Church Even Though It Rapidly Sank Into Satanic Apostasy. Jesus Was Faithful To Thyatiria Because The Church Had Stayed Faithful To His Name And Died For Him (Matthew 16:21-28).
Let's Read On Beginning With Revelation 2:24
But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden. But that which ye have [already] hold fast till I come. And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
How Jesus Concludes With The Church In Thyatira:
1) Rest-Jesus Once Prophetically Eludes To The Sabbath (Rest) Entrance Into Heaven.
2) Depths Of Satan-This Deep (Depth) Is God's Preparation Location (Genesis 7:11; Genesis 1:2; Psalm 104:6). Humans must be prepared before they can enter God's Deep Dark Presence Which is Paradise (John 19:14; Luke 19:43-46; Exodus 20:21; Revelation 2:7; 1 Corinthians 2:10).
3) Jesus once again tells the faithful that their reward is Heavenly Kingship with Him.
Let's now begin reading at Revelation Chapter 3 Verse 1.
And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead. Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God. Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent.
The Fifth Church Addressed: The Church in Sardis
What Jesus Said About Sardis
1) They had no spritual works or Fruits of the Holy Spirit.
2) They had a reptuational "name" for being a "live" Church (the place to be, a Mega Church) but they were spiritually dead-We see these type of Churches all over the earth (world). They may have healings, speaking in touchs, great music, powerful works, entertainment, multi millionaires, preachers, bishops and so much more. From a human and fleshly (carnal) way of thinking they are "live" (the place to be). But from God and Jesus' perspective they are spiritually dead. No Holy Spirit Presence what so ever (Matthew 7:13-29).
3) Be Watchful-Jesus was admonishing the Church in Sardis to return to the reading and applying of God's Word and seeking the Holy Spirit to lead them (John 14:26; Acts Chapter 2).
4) Strengthen The Things Which Remain (that are ready to die)-Wow! That is a powerful statement. Jesus is informing them that what little faith they have left is about to dwindle. He's warning them to "straighten up" in the Lord!
5) Repent To What You Have Received And Heard And Hold Fast-Jesus kindly tells them what they must do in order to be "perfect (complete, whole)" and enter Heaven.
Let's Continue with Revelation 3:3
If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy. He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Jesus Commends The Few
There are some in Sardis which have not corrupted (defiled) their Christian garments. This will walk with Jesus in pure white righteousness (Matthew 7:1-15). They are worthy
Revelation 3:5 makes it perfectly clear that if a Christian doesnot continue in the Ways of Jesus Christ that they willnot inherit Heaven (Matthew 7:13-29; John 14:4-7).
Let's Continue With Revelation 3:7
And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth. I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.
The Sixth Church Addressed: The Church Of Philadelphia
What Jesus Said To The Church In Philadelphia:
1) They have an open door to Heaven. In fact Jesus accepts them as His Church (Matthew 16:15-19).
2) That "little" strength is the Holy Spirit of God (God's Power). This is a Holy Ghost filled Church (Acts Chapter 2; John 14:26; Zechariah 4:6).
3) Thou Hast Kept My Word-We Christians Are To Keep, Read, Obey And Ask The Holy Spirit To Teach Us God's Original Word (Such As The King James 1611 Version). We Are Not To Change, Delete Or Add To God's Word (Revelation 22:18-20; 2 Peter 1:20-21; John 14:26; John 17:17).
If you notice The Church of Philadelphia was the only Church out of the six (thus far) that had not changed or rejected God's Word. God's Word is Jesus (John 1:1). God's Word is The Way, The Truth and The Life (John 14:4-7). When we substitute or reject God's Word we spiritually die (Genesis 3:1-16).
4) They Didnot Deny Jesus' Name-The Church At Philadelphia didnot let trials or anything else stop them from lifting Jesus Up (John 3:14). This is what a Bible Believing Holy Spirit Church Will Do (Acts Chapter 2).
5) Jesus Exoses False Jews-These persons were claiming God's Covenant made with Israel and Abraham but they were using a false identity.
6) The Synagogue of Satan-This appears to be some type of "Church" that the Satanic Antichrist spirit is ruling. In His counsel to the Church of Smyrna Jesus referred to this "synagogue". The Apostle Paul also shed light on them (Antichrist). Plese read this information in the Church of Pergamos section above where Apostle Paul's references are included.
7) Satan's Synagogue Would Bow To The Church Of Philadelphia-When Christians Shine Their Light Into The World (Matthew Chapter 5) Satanic Minded People Are Often Led To Jesus Christ And Repent. Also As Christians Enter Heaven Before The Great Tribulation Of Satan's Beastly (Antichrist) Rule (1 Thessalonians 4:16) These Same Christians Will Return With Christ To Destroy Satan's Entire Earthly Kingdom (Revelation Chapter 19).
8) I Will Keep You From The Hour Of Great Tribulation (Temptation) Which Shall Come Upon The Whole Earth-Yes God Will Rapture Bible Obeying And Holy Spirit Churches Off Planet Earth As The Great Tribulation (Stormy Flood) Begins (1 Thessalonians 4:14-17; 1 Corinthians 15:50-52; Genesis 5:24; The Flood Began After Enoch Was Translated (Rapture) Into Heaven (Genesis Chapter 6 and Hebrews 11:5).
Jesus' Final Words To The Faithful Church Of Philadelphia
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will write upon him] my new name. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
Let's Now Read Revelation 3:14
The Seventh And Final Church Which Jesus Addressed: The Church Of The Laodiceans
And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God. I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and [that] the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Jesus Admonition To The Church Of The Laodiceans:
1) The Laodiceans were materially rich and had much materials. They needed nothing-Jesus loved the Church in Smyrna because they were materially poor. Thus they were able to keep their minds and hearts on Jesus. The Church of Laodiceans were very rich. They really didnt have to trust in God to provide for them.
2) Because They Needed Nothing From God They Gave Him A Lame (Lukewarm) Worship- The Laodiceans Worship Was Neither Hot For God Or Cold With Apathy. They Were Nice And Caring "Christians" But They Really Didnot Care About Lifting Jesus On High In Praise, Worship And Obedience (John 3:14; Psalm 145).
3) They Were Spiritually Wretched, Miserable, Blind (Spiritually Blind), Naked (Adversely Exposed To God & Lacking) And Poor (Not Having The Fullness Of The Holy Spirit). Jesus was warning the Laodiceans that there was no way they would be entering Heaven. He would spue them out into Hell!
What Jesus Counselled The Laodiceans To Do:
1) Buy (Or Become) Gold (Spiritual Not Material Riches) Tried (Tested By Defying Satan And Honoring Jesus) In Fire (The Fire Of Opposition Or Persecution)- Jesus Was Informing The Laodicean Church That They Would Be Going Through The Great Tribulation To Force Them To "Be On Fire" For Jesus Christ.
2) If The Laodiceans Allowed The Coming Great Tribulation To "Purify (Purge)" Them In Jesus Christ They Would Enter Heaven In White Raiment (Robes) (Revelation Chapter 7-The Great Multitude).
Jesus Final Words To The Church Of Laodiceans And May We All Take Heed
As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
What Should All Christians Learn From Jesus' Final Words To The Church Of The Laodiceans:
1) Jesus Sends Hard Times Our Way Because He Loves Us. These Hard Times Purge Us And Help Us To Worship And Appreciate God More Fully (Matthew 14:22-33).
2) Christians Must Avoid Pampering Themselves. If They Don't "Toughen Up" In Jesus Christ They Won't Survive The Floods And Storms That He Sends (Matthew 7:13-29; Matthew 16:21-28; Psalm 69:1-4, 14).
3) Chiristians Must Be Zealous (On Fire) For Jesus Christ And The Holy Bible-Pray For The Holy Ghost (John 14:26) And Associate With An Accurate Bible Obeying And Holy Spirit Filled Church.
4) Christians Must Repent Of There Sins And Allow Jesus' Precious Blood To Cleanse Them (1 John 1:7-9; Romans 5:14).
And Finally Whether A Christian Obeys God Before The Great Tribulation And Is Raptured Or Whether A Christian Is Purged During The Great Tribulation The Faithful Will All Dwell With Jesus Christs As Kings In Heaven Once They Are Worthy To Enter (Revelation 3:4).
Revelation Chapters 2 and 3 tell us much about the Beast (Antichrist), the False Prophet and two different Christian attitudes. One attitude will avoid the coming Great Tribulation and appear with Jesus in Heaven. The other attitude will try to compromise Godly Obedient and be forced to suffer through the Great Tribulation. We can rejoice that God is Good and when we obey, He forgives us and delivers us (1 John 1:7-10). Praise God!
This article can be freely utilized and edited as long as credit is given to its author (Gary Colin).
Read more articles by Gary Colin or search for articles on the same topic or others.