At least 95% of Christians worldwide will not Rapture with Jesus when He soon comes for His Bride (Church). Most Christians are AntiChrist. They either oppose or refuse to obey God's Holy Word (Holy Bible) which is Jesus.
If you, the pastor and the congregation permit me to teach on Friday nights, "How To Overcome The AntiChrist Spirit And Enter Heaven With Jesus (Rapture)" then I will return to the church. Otherwise I must obey the Bible and shun the AntiChrist spirit.
Any Christian whom Jesus Leaves Behind after the Rapture will be beaten and persecuted by the Satanic Beast. The only way into Heaven after the Rapture will be by being violently killed by the Satanic Beast.
God Bless and may we all seek to love and obey Jesus (God) with our whole heart, soul, bodies and mind.
1) The Beast Is A Satanic Dragon Egyptian Pharaoh (Ezekiel 29:3; Revelation 12:1-10)
2) A Modern Ruler Looks Exactly Like Pharaoh Akhenaten. He's Come To Start The Great Tribulation And Rapture (Revealing) (2 Thessalonians 2:1-17; Revelation 13:1-18; Matthew 24:21; Revelation 2:22; Revelation 7:14; 1 Thessalonians 4:14-17; 1 Corinthians 15:50-54)
3) The Beast Has Come To Increase Sodomy Upon The Earth Which Will Lead To God's Fire And Brimstone Upon The Sodomite Kingdom Of The Beast (Revelation 11:6-8; Genesis 18:16-22; Amos 3:4-7; Genesis 19:1-29).
4) Most Christians Will Be Rejected By Jesus During Rapture (Matthew 25:1-12; Matthew 7:13-29)
5) Opposing Or Resisting God's Word (The Bible) Is Satanic And AntiChrist (Matthew 16:21-28; Luke 6:46; John 15:10-15)
6) Any And All Who Oppose The Bible Are AntiChrist And Must Be Shunned (2 John 1:9-11; 2 John 1:2; Matthew 16:12; John 17:17; John 1:1; Hebrews 4:11-12; 2 John 1:5-6; John 15:10-15; Matthew 16:21-28)
7) "christians" Whom Jesus Leaves Behind From His Rapture Will Be Beaten And Persecuted By The Satanic Beast During The Great Tribulation And Suffer God's Fiery Judgment Upon The Earth. (Matthew 7:25-27; Luke 12:16-56; Revelation 11:6-8).
8) The "Left Behind" "christians" Can Only Enter Heaven By Persecution And Death (Revelation 13:1-18)
Please Pray Sister And Let God's Spirit Direct Your Decisions And Actions. I'm Not Supporting Any Dates For The Rapture But I Know Our Savior Is Definitely At The Door (Revelation 3:20; Luke 13:25).
God Allowed A "Delusion Of Darkness (No Revelations From God)" To Fall Upon "christians" Who Do Not Want To Love Him By Obeying Him. That Darkness Is The "Workers Of Iniquity (Godly Disobedience)". That "Vail" Of Delusion Is Lifting And The Darkness Is Becoming Brighter As The Light Of Jesus Christ Approaches Us In Rapture (2 Thessalonians 2:1-17; John 15:10-15; Luke 6:46; Exodus 20:4-6; 1 John 1:5; 2 Corinthians 3:1-18; Job 34:22; Matthew 7:13-29; Matthew 25:1-12).
Please Awake Into The Light Of Our Blessed Lord And Savior
Thank You And God Bless You
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! TRUST JESUS NOW
Read more articles by Gary Colin or search for articles on the same topic or others.