Here's a Bible quiz with just five questions that I put together yesterday. May the Lord encourage you to study your Bible more this coming year. I've been challenged in my thinking to read through the Bible six times during 2013 if the Lord tarries as this will give me a much better grasp of the Old Testament than I currently have. If you will read twenty chapters a day you will meet this goal. If you will read ten chapters you will read the Bible through three times. If you just want to get through the Bible once then read two chapters of the O. T. and one chapter of the N. T.
For those who enjoy watching You Tube you can see me giving this quiz on video along with some of my street preaching videos in addition to some other postings of various preachers over the centuries by typing in LAStreetPreacher in the search bar on www.YouTube.com
Okay here we go!
Each question is worth 20 points on a scale of 100. Give yourself 20 points for each correct answer. 5 correct answers=100% 4=80% 3=60% 2=40% and 1=20%
Hopefully most of you get 80-100%. Enjoy!
Scroll down below for the answers
1. In what book of the Bible is the verse "this is the day that the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it?
2. What Psalm has 26 verses ending in "for his mercy endureth forever?"
3. What is the shortest Psalm?
4. Which Psalm did David write when Nathan the prophet came to him after he had gone in unto Bath-sheba? In other words when David had committed adultery with Bath-sheba?
5. Quote the first two verses of Psalm twenty three
1. Psalm 118:24
2. Psalm 136
3. Psalm 117
4. Psalm 51
5. 1. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want
2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; he leadeth me beside the still waters.
Carlton Pruitt ministers the gospel to the Los Angeles area. Formerly a Hollywood actor (SAG member)and junk removal expert he now spends most of his time studying the scriptures, writing articles, hymns and poems and doing street preaching.
See his videos on http://www.youtube.com Type LAStreetPreacher in the search bar. CONTACT at Carlton2061@gmail.
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR,
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE Read more articles by Carlton Pruitt or search for other articles by topic below.