This article is to non-Christians, people who have not accepted Christ as their personal Lord and Savior, who may be visiting this site. This is not a comprehensive overview. There are many things I have left out, but these are all from the Holy Bible. If you have not yet responded to making Jesus Christ the Lord and Savior of your life, by grace through faith apart from works, this is what you are missing out on.
1. The indwelling of God's Holy Spirt, the third person of the Trinity. John 14:25-27
2. Inner peace. John 14;27, Phil. 4:7, John 16:33
3. Seeing miracles happen.
4. Guidance for your life. John 16:33
5. The Holy Spirit's constant presence-the cure for loneliness. Hebrews 13:5
6. Real genuine love. John 3:16, Romans 8:35-39
7. Forgiveness. I John 1:9, Psalm 103:10-12
8. Overcoming addictions. I John 5:4-5
9. Victory over the power of sin and satan. John 16:33
10. Victory over temptation. I Cor. 10:13
11. Hope. I Thess. 5:8, Titus 3:7, I Peter 1:3, 3:15
12. No condemnation. Romans 8:1
13. Not under bondage to religion, or having to earn your way to salvation. Galatians 2:16, Ephesians 2:8-9