Your Father See's in Secret, Rewards Openly
by Manuel Vargas
Free to Share
Author requests article critique
Free to Share
Author requests article critique
Your Father Sees in Secret, Rewards Openly
How many Christians do things out of religious motives? How many Christians were taught to do something by their Pastor such as fundraising, giving, fasting, or praying and not really knowing all the Biblical facts concerning these practices based on what Jesus taught us? Itís important that we acknowledge what Jesus taught us in regards to these practicesóbecause if we desire OUR HEAVENLY FATHERíS APPROVAL then we need to take a closer look at our motives for being generous and praying properly.
Your Father who SEEíS in Secret
Hi, I would like to continue on the topic of God being OUR HEAVENLY FATHER as Jesus presented HIM. Secondly, I would like to clarify the Practice of Giving and Prayer that Jesus taught in Matthew 6:1-13 NKJV. OUR FATHER knows several things about us before we actually do things such as GIVING and PRAYER.
We need to check our motives and intents at the door before we do anything for OUR FATHER or go to HIM in Prayer. OUR HEAVENLY FATHER SEEíS our heart (MOTIVES and INTENTS) with every thought that comes to mind about GIVING and PRAYER.
List of DONíTíS
1. We should not do our charitable deeds before men, to be seen by them. We should not give to impress other people that we are giving financially or materialistically (Matt. 6:1 NKJV)
2. We should not blow the trumpet! (Donít toot your horn honey) is a more modern day catch phrase to what Jesus was talking about (Matt. 6:2 NKJV)
3. Donít let your left hand know what your right hand is doing. In other words, donít do things with MIXED MOTIVES or because you may benefit from giving by other generous people that gave and perhaps have the opportunity to rub elbows with them and be a part of their society as a result (Matt.6:3 NKJV)
The fact is what Jesus was teaching back then over 2000 years ago is still going on today. Charities and sad to say Christian Charities have practiced all the negatives Jesus spoke about. And if we look closer at todayís Charities they call themselves Non-for-profit but believe me if you were to access their books you would see they made a considerable profit yearly. Secondly, they turn Charities into Non-profits to hide the money of the wealthy so they may receive a tremendous tax break yearly, and then seek Government agencies to support and join them to reap in the finances of tax payers. Iím going to leave it there. The point is OUR HEAVENLY FATHER SEEíS all the Secrets behind the hidden agendas and the Tax loopholes that are being taken advantage of. Jesus said they have their rewardóthat is, Government debt.
Government debt goes up daily. Godís favor on the other hand, goes up as well when people do things out of a pure heart. Let me give you some Biblical principles for Giving in a godly manner;
1. Give when God places and overwhelming desire in your heart to give, Divine motive and Divine wisdom will lead us to do it discreetly. And be rewarded openly.
2. Always check the validity of the missions, church or Red Cross you are giving to as not to be bossy, but to know that your gift will be used for the purposes intended.
3. Donít give out of Hypocrisy (Matt. 6:1-4 NKJV)
4. Donít lie about the amount given (Acts 5:1-11 NKJV)
5. Give knowing that God will bless you again so you may continue to give (Luke 6:38 NKJV)
6. Give cheerfully not grudgingly God loves a cheerful giver (2 Corinthians 9:6-8 NKJV)
7. Give with simplicity donít become a boss and desire to rule the finances you gave. If you gave itóitís not yours anymore!!! (Romans 12:8 NKJV)
8. Giving is not the same as TITHING. Christians have to Biblically UNDERSTAND these two teachings. When you give itís that simple youíre giving. When you Tithe youíre giving 10% of your weekly, Bi-weekly, or monthly income to your local congregation that you should be a part of. Thatís 10 cents on the dollar. Or $10 dollars every $100 dollars or $100 dollars for every thousand for those who need to see the math. Scriptures for giving is (Luke 6:38 NKJV/ 2 Corinthians 9:6-8 NKJV). Scriptures for Tithes is (Malachi 3:8-12 NKJV/Hebrews 7:1-19 NKJV).
9. Teachers Note: I ran into Christians who never Tithes and they are very stingy they live miserable lives financially as a result. They would even misquote Scripture about the topic of tithing and givingóall because the root of the problem is because they are stingy. Or they failed to apply the principle and Wait on God to manifest the reward HE promised us.
10. Finally, a word to the rich, I know you are knowledgeable about finances than the working class, and tax loopholes that are available to you. But if OUR HEAVENLY FATHER is tugging at your heart to give with no tax break and no fame behind giving trust YOUR FATHER and give I strongly believe He will double or give back more. Itís God who gives us strength to gain wealth (Deuteronomy 8:18 KJV). Thereís a lot of Christian literature to safeguard and guide you on giving. And YOUR FATHER WHO SEEíS IN SECRET WILL REWARD YOU OPENLY.
I wanted to go into the PRAYER part of this teaching but I need more room like 3-4 pages, so that will be my next teaching God willing amen.
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR, LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
Read more articles by Manuel Vargas or search for other articles by topic below.
Search for articles on: (e.g. creation; holiness etc.)Read more by clicking on a link:
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles.
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review.
NEW - Surprise Me With an Article - Click here for a random URL
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.