HANDLING PAIN GOD'S WAY
Life they say is a journey. A journey filled with different choices to be made,obstacles to overcome and different hurdles to cross. We are given the ability to make choices but do not have the power to determine the consequences. Sometimes the choices we make, things we do, may not turn out to our advantage but rather at a disadvantage which may brings us pain or loss. At times, Pain may occur from a natural cause like, losing a loved one, natural disaster e.t.c. when this happens, how do you handle it in Godís way?
1. Donít rehearse the incidence in your mind over and over again. Recalling and holding unto what happened may lead to depression. Let go and free your mind. How do you do this? This will lead us to the second aspect which is;
2. Handing the situation over to God. Cast your burden (challenge) on him and he will sustain you (psalm 55:22). God is always ready to help. He said; ďI stand at the door knocking, seeking to know who will let me inĒ. if you will open your heart and let him in ,peace and healing will be yours. Let God be in charge.
3. Seek to know what lessons he wants you to learn from the situation. There is no challenge that doesnít come with its own lessons. Let God guide you through and open the eyes of your understanding to see and know what he wants you to know
4. Donít blame yourself or anyone for what you are going through. Blaming yourself or people will only cause bitterness in your heart. It will not bring solution to the problem
5. Reach out to help others in your position. Doing this will open your eyes to the realities around you and will help in healing your mind.
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR, LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE AS A MEMBER OR ANONYMOUSLY
Read more articles by Rose king or search for other articles by topic below.
Search for articles on: (e.g. creation; holiness etc.)Read more by clicking on a link:
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles.
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review.
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.