If shutting out men from the True Gospel of Christ and or making men not to hear the (True) Voice of the Holy Spirit and LEADING MULTITUDES to eternal fire is the yardstick, then I do not know which is more sweeping in taking men through the broad-way among the under-listed, or, if the yardstick is not necessarily the degree to which they hold captives on the broad-way or the degree they make these captives ‘children of hell’, as it were, but their capacity to crowd it (the broad-way), with humans:
1) Satan’s spirit of mammon, or love of money which is mammon worship,
2) Satan’s spirit of fornication (with all its extended vices),
3) Satan’s spirit of witchcraft, sorcery, occults and false religions,
4) Satan’s spirit of music (with its demonic dance-steps),
5) Satan’s spirit of movie, drama, plays, theatricals; and comedy (that is, of comedians) which are lies, frame-ups for men to laugh their ways to hell and that never can pass any of the 8-way test of Philippians 4: 8 any time, and which Scripture is: “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things”,
6) Satan’s spirit of fashion, modeling, and ‘make-up’ of what God has both “fearfully and wonderfully made”, and made “upright” and
7) Satan’s spirit of football, a ‘suddenly newest find’ of Satan and now made by him (and a swirly and whirly spiritual principality of his so assigned) to be both feverishly and intoxicatingly loved by men (and now women, the aged and ‘church’ people) who themselves could swirl and whirl when it comes to football but not knowing that the goal of Satan is to make the world undermine and or forget Jesus Christ and make ‘church’ people undermine Him; and not knowing too that Satan’s ultimate goal is to cut multitude across the globe through this (football) from eternity with God!
These seven are all very ‘broad-lanes’ (and there are other ‘lanes’ broad and not too broad) within the broad-way leading to hell. Each of these seven ‘broad-lanes’ in the broad-way is taking untold multitudes with them to hell. Anything that takes the multitudes or that charms, grips or captivate the multitude is almost always a thing of the broad way, for “many there be that find” the broad-way. Look at those seven items again, if you will.
Except the Christians, supposed pilgrims, rise up from mundane pursuits, fleshly satisfaction and perishable acquisitions and allow their selves to be really risen with Christ (Colossians 3: 1-4, which please see) and really quickened together with Christ (Colossians 2: 13-15), which please see) and thus to set their affections on things above, the Gospel that takes to God’s Holy Heaven may elude all in both the world and so-called church on these ‘broad-lanes’ and indeed all on the broad-way!
Those works of those spirits are not found in the narrow way. Walk with Jesus in the Gospels and hear Him Speak; sit with the Apostles and the disciples (including the holy women) in the Acts of the Apostles and watch their lives and lifestyles; take up the Epistles meditatively upon your bed; and wake up with the Letters to the Seven Churches in your hands: and you will know that those seven things are not found in the narrow way AT ALL. NO, not in THE WAY WHICH LEADS TO ETERNAL LIFE WITH JESUS CHRIST!
So, let’s look at those seven things again and the spirits behind them and judge, for we are told: “Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting” – Galatians 6:7-8.
‘Be not deceived’! ‘God is not mocked’! We all shall reap what we sow! But whilst breath we still have and Christ hasn’t come yet, we have time presently to uproot by repentance all that we have sown to the flesh and ask and receive grace to henceforth sow to the Spirit that leads to life eternal.