5 Soul Mate Questions Answers
by Dexter Jones
Free to Share
Author requests article critique
Free to Share
Author requests article critique
SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE
HIRE THIS WRITER
5 Soul Mate Questions & The 5 Most
Important Questions Asked with Answers
“Here are the questions that will immediately let you know whether or not you’re with your Soul Mate or Just Another Date. Also answers to the 5 most important questions asked.”
• If you had $10,000,000 (ten million dollars) right now is he/she the one that you would marry without any reservations?
• Is this person spiritually the type of person you’re looking for?
• Is there mental and intellectual compatibility between the two of you?
• Does he/she have the physical attraction that you desire of each other?
• Does he/she treat you the way you want to be treated, with respect, kindness and love?
You can rate these questions by giving each a score of 0 to 3; here is how each number will rate the individual.
• 0 is considered Disastrous.
• 1 is considered Poor.
• 2 are considered Average.
• 3 are considered Excellent.
If the individual you’re giving the questions to score less than 10 at the conclusion of the questions you need to forget about this from a relationship standpoint and let this be just a friendship or association type relationship. No need to waste anymore time, money or energy with this from a soul mate and life mate perspective. If the individual scores 10 or more you have a high probability for a successful, harmonious and long lasting relationship. There are no right or wrong answers or scores but in order for you to have a successful relationship with the right individual there must be a score of 10 or more.
Here are the 5 most important questions asked by singles, individuals dating want to date or engaged and the answers to these questions.
• Why can’t I find Mr. or Ms. Right?
A. The fear of not finding Mr. /Ms. Right is what’s causing you not to find Mr. /Ms. Right. You have to get rid of the fear, for with fear is enveloped doubt and unbelief. Also you must get the proper knowledge about how to find Mr. /Ms. Right. You must start to operate in faith and with faith is enveloped belief and trust and “if thou canst believe all things are possible to him that believe.”
• What’s wrong with my relationship?
1. Most relationships are doomed from the beginning they just don’t know it because the two individuals don’t have the proper knowledge and understanding in the area of relationships. So they waste time, money and energy on a relationship which should never have been started to begin with. The 5 Questions above are there to deter you.
• How can I know right away whether or not I’ve met my Soul Mate or Just Another Date?
1. The 5 Questions above will let you know whether you have met your Soul Mate or Just Another Date. Be honest with yourself when answering these questions for these questions are designed to bring out the truth so that you can be set free. “Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 Also in our book we have, “The 10 Questions to ask to determine whether or not you’re with your Soul Mate” and “The 10 Ways to know if you've found your Soul Mate.”
• What does it mean when there’s a question(s) or doubt in your mind about your relationship?
1. When you have the proper information and still there remains a question (s) or doubt usually the person is not the one that’s right for you. And it’s through our rationalization and justification that causes us to break the Soul Mate Code and become a divorce statistic.
• Is there a Soul Mate for everyone?
1. Yes, but the reason you don’t know how to find that person is because of your lack of knowledge of how to do it! That’s what is holding you back.
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR, LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE AS A MEMBER OR ANONYMOUSLY
Read more articles by Dexter Jones or search for other articles by topic below.
Search for articles on: (e.g. creation; holiness etc.)Read more by clicking on a link:
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles.
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review.
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
This article has been read 672 times < Previous | Next >