I heard this on KFRN way back when I was living in Hollywood, Ca. This little quiz can be taken as a devotional to further your Bible knowledge. NOTE: Answers are found at the bottom of the page along with the Bible reference. Get a piece of paper and number them from one to five and write down your answers to see how well you did. Each question is worth 20 points on a scale of 100. Give yourself 20 points for each correct answer. 5 correct answers=100% 4=80% 3=60% 2=40% and 1=20%
Hopefully most of you get 80-100%. Enjoy!
1. Through which son of Jacob did Jesus descend?
2. How many generations were in the line from
Abraham to David?
3. Which Gentile woman is mentioned in Jesus'
4. In the following verse who is speaking to whom
"and she shall bring forth a son and thou shalt
call his name Jesus."
5. Joseph was doing what when the angel appeared
1. Judah Matthew 1:2
2. 14 Matthew 1:17
3. Ruth Matthew 1:5
4. The angel speaking to Joseph Matthew 1:21
5. Sleeping Matthew 1:20, 24
Carlton Pruitt ministers the gospel to the Los Angeles area. Formerly a Hollywood actor (SAG member)and junk removal expert he now spends most of his time studying the scriptures, writing articles, hymns and poems and doing street preaching.
See his videos on http://www.youtube.com Type LAStreetPreacher in the search bar. CONTACT at Carlton2061@gmail.
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR,
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE Read more articles by Carlton Pruitt or search for other articles by topic below.