I heard this on KFRN way back on April 28, 1999 when I was living in Hollywood, Ca. This little quiz can be taken as a devotional to further your Bible knowledge. NOTE: Answers are found at the bottom of the page along with the Bible reference. Get a piece of paper and number them from one to five and write down your answers to see how well you did. Each question is worth 20 points on a scale of 100. Give yourself 20 points for each correct answer. 5 correct answers=100% 4=80% 3=60% 2=40% and 1=20%
Hopefully most of you get 80-100%. Enjoy!
1. When told that his would be killer had been murdered who grieved "Would God I had died for thee?"
2. Which three languages were used most in the original manuscripts of the Bible?
3. Which Bible book speaks of a nation needing seven months to bury its enemy's dead?
4. What relative was Eunice of Timothy?
5. Who died three hours before his wife?
1..David 2 Samuel 18:33
2. Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek
3. Ezekiel Ezekiel 39:11,12
4. Mother 2 Timothy 1
5. Ananias Acts 5
Carlton Pruitt ministers the gospel to the Los Angeles area. Formerly a Hollywood actor (SAG member)and junk removal expert he now spends most of his time studying the scriptures, writing articles, hymns and poems and doing street preaching.
See his videos on http://www.youtube.com Type LAStreetPreacher in the search bar. CONTACT at Carlton2061@gmail.
Read more articles by Carlton Pruitt or search for articles on the same topic or others.