I heard this on KFRN AM 1280 (Long Beach) when I was living in Hollywood, Ca. This little quiz can be taken as a devotional to further your Bible knowledge. NOTE: Answers are found at the bottom of the page along with the Bible reference. Get a piece of paper and number them from one to five and write down your answers to see how well you did. Each question is worth 20 points on a scale of 100. Give yourself 20 points for each correct answer. 5 correct answers=100% 4=80% 3=60% 2=40% and 1=20%
Hopefully most of you get 80-100%. Enjoy!
1. What is the home town of Andrew, John and Philip?
2. Where did Jesus predict he would spend three day and nights?
3. Other than Jesus how many resurrected individuals have their names recorded in the Bible?
4. About whom did Jesus say there is no truth in him?
5. Which example did Jesus use of two masters which can not both be served?
2. In the heart of the earth Matthew 12:40
3. Three Lazarus (John 11) Tabitha (Dorcas) (Acts 9) and Eutychus (Acts 20)
4. Satan John 8:44
5. God and mammon Luke 16:13
Carlton Pruitt ministers the gospel to the Los Angeles area. Formerly a Hollywood actor (SAG member)and junk removal expert he now spends most of his time studying the scriptures, writing articles, hymns and poems and doing street preaching.
See his videos on http://www.youtube.com Type LAStreetPreacher in the search bar. CONTACT at Carlton2061@gmail.
Read more articles by Carlton Pruitt or search for articles on the same topic or others.