I heard this on KFRN AM 1280 (Long Beach) back in March 1999 when I was living in Hollywood, Ca. This little quiz can be taken as a devotional to further your Bible knowledge. NOTE: Answers are found at the bottom of the page along with the Bible reference. Get a piece of paper and number them from one to five and write down your answers to see how well you did. Each question is worth 20 points on a scale of 100. Give yourself 20 points for each correct answer. 5 correct answers=100% 4=80% 3=60% 2=40% and 1=20%
Hopefully most of you get 80-100%. Enjoy!
1. Who was imprisoned by Potiphar for a crime he didn't commit?
2. Which book of the New Testament records the death of Paul?
3. Did John the Baptist know that he was the second coming of Elijah?
4. Why was Saul going to Damascus when confronted by Christ?
5. Complete the following sentence: How unsearchable are his judgments and his ways _____________________________.
1. Joseph Genesis 39:1-20
2. No New Testatment book records the death of Paul. None.
3. No (Matthew 17; John 1) John said he wasn't. Jesus said he was. Who was right?
4. To persecute Christians Acts 9
5. past finding out (Romans 11:33)
Carlton Pruitt ministers the gospel to the Los Angeles area. Formerly a Hollywood actor (SAG member)and junk removal expert he now spends most of his time studying the scriptures, writing articles, hymns and poems and doing street preaching.
See his videos on http://www.youtube.com Type LAStreetPreacher in the search bar. CONTACT at Carlton2061@gmail.
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR,
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE Read more articles by Carlton Pruitt or search for other articles by topic below.
If you died today, are you absolutely certain that you would go to heaven? You can be! TRUST JESUS NOW